Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

Always love staying here! such a nice place and the staff are very helpful and accommodating. You are a 3-5 minute walking from the Grote Markt and they also have amazing live music on the weekends! I will definitely stay here again upon my return!

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Was only here for one night for an airport transfer. The security is good for the fact you need to leave your key at the hostel before you leave, the downside is that there arent any lockers in your room so your bags are pretty much free to anyone. So bring locks. Had a nice stay there and the price was really nice considering there was a concert going on that weekend.

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

Great place for a party, the staff are always in the know on whats going on in town! Located near the ADO bus station and a small park where you can get some local food from vendors. Was here for one night with another 3 nights booked! Can't wait to return!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I was at the Kinlay for a few nights and had an amazing stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The place stays very clean as they clean the rooms daily. Couldnt ask for a better location since there is a travel office to the Aran Isles a minute walk away. Would recommend this to anyone and will be staying there again upon my return to Galway!

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The Generator is a really nice hostel! more of a hotel than a hostel and the staff are amazing! The only thing really missing is a Kitchen. It is nice to have a bar and a restaurant but they really need a kitchen so that those who are truly on a budget can make and store their own food. Even if they made it on one of the upper floors or something. The location is near the Jameson Distillery and a little away from Temple bar which makes it a bit quiet and noisy at the same time. Will stay again!

The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Had an amazing stay at the Palace Hostel. It is out of the way from Old San Juan but near Condado beach. The location is really good, there are a few stores nearby to get groceries for your stay and it is a quiet neighborhood. The staff are not only really friendly but they are very knowledgeable on the area and things to do while you are there. They will even travel with you and show you some cool places you might not have thought to go to! Amazing place already planning my return trip!

Orchard Garden Hotel

Nassau, Bahamas

Such a Hidden Gem! Amazing for the money with amazing staff. They will help you with anything you need. There is a grill and stove near the pool, a supermarket nearby. You have to take a bus into town which is cheap or you can walk if you want. Not a party hostel but new to the backpacker scene. They have been renovating rooms to make into dorms. If you are looking for a quiet place to hang out from your day at the beach or away from the hustle and bustle from travel this is it!

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing hostel! If you love to party this IS the place in Budapest! Everyone is laid back and chill. They clean the place daily and there is a bar downstairs with really good food. When you stay there its more than just friends you meet, it is kind of like a 2nd family. When you check out everyone cheers and you almost feeel like staying another night. IF you miss a flight or train they are more than willing to get you a bed for the next night or 3! Thanks for the great time guys!

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Had a very nice stay at BB. The location was a minute walk from the grassmarket and maybe 5 minutes from the mile. For the Fringe the location was great! Right next to about 2-3 venues. The staff were very nice and the rooms and showers were cleaned daily. Would definately stay there again for my next visit to Edinburgh during the fringe!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The Mosaic House was amazing! it was like walking into a hotel but paying for a hostel! The breakfast was decent the food at Belushi's was really good, especially the bbq wings! The Euro cup was going on while I was there and it was really easy to meet ppl. Would stay there again when I return to PRague. The location is about a 10-20 minute walk from Old Town and worth it. I had no issues walking to and from the clock tower at night for going out either. If you stay in praha, stay here!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a great time at the Bahaus! Breakfast was good, the staff were very friendly and helpful. They help you with tours and show you places to go. The rooftop is a nice place to meet people as well and relax after a long day sight seeing with some wine or special hooka! Would definately suggest this place to everyone and stay there again should I return to IStanbul!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Had an amazing Time and Greg and Tom Party Hostel! The place to be if you want to party! Facilities were clean and the staff is amazing! Olga, Anna, Michael, Adam, and the rest of the crew are very nice and helpful! If you are into meeting people, having a good time, and still want to see sights in and around Krakow They will set up tours for you and they have times to meet up for different events each night! Plus you can't beat free dinner and breakfast! Loved my stay and can't wait to go back!

Thanks Gavin! We're glad you loved it here! Thanks for your review! See you before you go back to the States!

Second time I had stayed at the Times, I love it there! Location is great and the staff are friendly and helpful!

I was only there for one night and absolutley enjoyed my time! This is my 2nd hostel in Brugge and by far the best so far! Free breakfast, discount on food and drinks in the pub, and a discount card on attractions within the city! Most definately will suggest this hostel to others! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the facilities were clean!

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We are thrilled that you had such a great time with us! Hope to see you again soon! From the Bauhaus Team!

Otello Deluxe Hostel

Pompei, Italy

I had a wonderful time at this hostel, the staff are friendly and very helpful. It would benefit any traveller going there to learn at least a little bit of italian before going there or know some spanish. They speak some english but not much. I got lucky that I was in a group with a friend who understood spanish. Love the dog they have there, she is a riot! Locations great and very clean. No lockers in the room I stayed in and no one messed with our stuff. The dinner was great for only 10 euros

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing! Had a great time there! The staff are just amazingand very helpful! Location is great rooms were clean as were the washrooms. Free breakfast in the morning and free walking tour if you can make it up after a previous nights pub crawl! The best hostel breakfast I have had so far! When I return to Lisboa I will stay no where else than the Yes! hostel and if I make it to Porto I can't wait to try the hostel there! Had a great stay and definately recommend it!

Had a great time at the hostel, only needed it for the weekend as a place to sleep while we went out drinking. There werent many ppl there to talk with but it was November and not many tourists. The staff was friendly and the bartender was helpful as well. The location isnt bad either, not far from the metro. Only problem the group had was on our second night when we returned two other ppl were there one took my bed and the other guy had his stuff on my friends beds. Other than that, it was fine

g'day thank you very much for your comments we are happy you enjoyed your stay at the jacques brel hostel we wish you lots of nice discoveries on the HI hostels network best regards phil

I have read the other reviews and I agree! The BEST hostel I have stayed at!!!! The staff are great, very friendly and helpful. They have an awesome knowledge base to try and help you out the best that you can! They have a bar downstairs with happy hours!!! The breakfast is the best hostel nrekfast I had. 3.50 Euro for all you can eat continental! The location is perfect, 5 minute walk from the metro. Rooms are secure key card access into the hostel. Will def stay there when I return!!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

2nd time I was at the Hostel and not disappointed! The location is can't be beat! I was running late from my flights to catch the tattoo and was able to drop my bags off in the luggage room and still see the show! The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean as is the building. When I return to Edinburgh I will be keeping Castlerock as my first choice!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Had a great time! The staff are VERY helpfuland the facilities are very clean. Security is amazing! If there was a way to make it any better, I am sure they would have it done.Location is really good, you are a 20 minute walk from the old town and the shopping/food street is right around the corner from the Hostel. There are also some good irish pubs in the old town area with live music! Loved my stay and when I make my next trip there definately staying at City Backpackers!

Stayed there for 5 nights. Truly enjoyed my time there, great location next to Trinity College and very helpful staff. Unfortunately didnt take advantage of the free dinner on weds or the free pancakes, but I was too busy drinking Guiness! Overall a great place I will look forward to staying at in the future!

I had a great time at the hostel. They have 24 hr service which is great sinc emy flight got in at 2300 and I wasnt able to arrive until midnight at the hostel. It is a bit tricky to get there and from the airport costs 40 euro by taxi if you don't feel like navigating Barcelona very late at night. I didnt have any problems with the staff, they were helpful to get me to the hostel and how to travel around and with places to eat in town. I had a great weekend trip and will definately go back!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I really enjoyed my stay! It was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful! There is plenty to do if you happen to get stuck inside due to the Scottish weather. Fortunately I was stuck in a van on tours with the rain I would highly reccommend staying there! The location is perfect which makes it easy to get around the city center!