Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Overall good hostel. Not many complaints. Staff was helpful. Location was pretty good.within walking distance to city center and beside metro station as well. Breakfast wasn't included but could pay €3.80 and have one and good variety of food

• 12th Sep 2013

Great location! Right outside the market and within walking distance to city center. Facility and room was clean. And everyone who worked there was very friendly and informative.

• 9th Sep 2013

Location was pretty good. I'd say attractions are within walking distance but metro is super close as well. Staff was very friendly. There was a problem with their booking system so my friend and I got upgraded to a private room instead of our original 6 bed. The shower was kind of awful though. No proper shower head or curtain. Water got everywhere. Grocery store right across street was handy.

• 7th Sep 2013

Hotel Axotel Perrache

Lyon, France

Great hostel! More so hotel really; very clean! Had to pay €10 for breakfast...it was very good but not sure if worth that much. Overall great place, would go back.

• 5th Sep 2013

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The location of the hostel was great, close to everything! I didn't really like the room we stayed in...it was very small (4 bed room) and the beds didn't seem very sturdy. Room was also quite hot but did have air conditioning option. The shower was in a dark corner of the bathroom. Hostel planned get togethers like pasta dinners which was fun! Very overall staff wasn't friendly. Rude when we'd ask questions.

• 2nd Sep 2013

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The overall look of the hostel wasn't too bad. One of the cleaner ones I've visited but wasn't a fan of the washrooms. Not enough stalls for the girls and I don't like showers on timers. Somewhat annoying. I'd definitely describe this as a party hostel which I guess is good if that's all you're looking for. But our first night was VERY noisy. Tons of youth so lots of partying. Hostel is generally pretty close to everything though, except the beach. 40 min walk

• 30th Aug 2013

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

I have stayed at quite a few hostels and this is by far the best hostel ever!!! Not an once of exaggeration. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. The rooms, washrooms and facilities in general are very clean! And I have to mention the breakfast :P....it's just excellent! The is located close to the rue Berri metro station, which links to all metro systems, so location wise it's prefect. This is the place to stay if you're going to be in Montreal (especially for younger people)! :)

• 17th Aug 2012