Reviews: mrbrant

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This is my 2nd time staying at Isaacs and this is my favorite hostel in the world. So much to do, such nice people, great location! Can't say enough nice things. Since I can't stay away from Dublin for long I expect to be back in a year or so.

Loved this hostel. Amazing staff they were super helpful, we were so happy that they spoke English and were able to help us get around. It is only about 1 block from the Metro so it was easy to get around. They also helped us get our airport shuttle. The free breakfast was great, nice rooms with chairs and couches. My only complaint is that it's not in the best part of town.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Very helpful staff, free parking a few blocks away, nice common areas, large kitchen, large rooms, good value for the price. My only complaint is that it's definitely a party hostel and we didn't get much sleep because of all the kids partying down in the kitchen (all night).

I was very happy with my experience at HI Fisherman's Wharf. The hostel was very clean, good food, nice facilities, hot water every time I took a shower (not something I'm used to at most hostels) and best of all amazing (and FREE!) group activities that truly made our trip. I highly recommend the pub crawl, Chinatown tour, Mission tour and movie nights. We got to meet some amazing people and see parts of San Francisco we've never seen before.

• 23rd May 2013