Reviews: mrbrant

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 27

• USA, Male, 25-30
Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
28th May 2015

I had a great time at this Hostel. Really appreciated all the help I got from Martin and Taki including booking tours. Very clean Hostel, great common area, inexpensive laundry (around $4 USD for wash and dry). They offer food delivery of a bunch of different things rights to the hostel. Restaurants, bakeries, bars, grocery stores and 24 hour convenience stores are all within about a 5 minute walk. Enjoyed the social scene, met some amazing people from all over the world. Would stay again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7th May 2015

Great hostel, great location, super friendly staff. Above average bedrooms - including outlets, light and shelf on each bed. Large lockers included in the price. Loved the location. Close to ferries, bus, street car, metro and airport shuttle. The hostel goes out of their way to plan fun activities. I had a bunch of friends here that I will be in touch with for life.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
12th Oct 2014

Great place, we had a lot of fun here, especially enjoyed the common areas. Only things that I think could be improved: more storage in the kitchen (both perishable and non-perishable). It was an act of god to get fridge or shelf space for food. And the beds are basically like sleeping on rocks. The social experience made up for the uncomfortable bed though. We will definitely be back.

Aille River Hostel, Doolin, Ireland
7th Oct 2014

Great location. We liked it so much that we ended up staying an extra day. Very quaint inside, amazing view of the river outside. Free carpark. Our only complaint was that there wasn't any comfortable sitting room area. Everything was hard wooden benches.

Dunloe View Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
6th Oct 2014

This is my favorite Hostel that I've ever stayed in. John (the owner) is absolutely amazing. We will definitely return here.

HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
24th Apr 2014

Great location, comfortable sitting rooms. Front desk staff never struck me as overly friendly but the kitchen and cleaning staff were all great. This is the best value for your money in the whole District.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8th Nov 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Isaacs and this is my favorite hostel in the world. So much to do, such nice people, great location! Can't say enough nice things. Since I can't stay away from Dublin for long I expect to be back in a year or so.

5th Nov 2013

Loved this hostel. Amazing staff they were super helpful, we were so happy that they spoke English and were able to help us get around. It is only about 1 block from the Metro so it was easy to get around. They also helped us get our airport shuttle. The free breakfast was great, nice rooms with chairs and couches. My only complaint is that it's not in the best part of town.

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
26th Oct 2013

Very helpful staff, free parking a few blocks away, nice common areas, large kitchen, large rooms, good value for the price. My only complaint is that it's definitely a party hostel and we didn't get much sleep because of all the kids partying down in the kitchen (all night).

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd May 2013

I was very happy with my experience at HI Fisherman's Wharf. The hostel was very clean, good food, nice facilities, hot water every time I took a shower (not something I'm used to at most hostels) and best of all amazing (and FREE!) group activities that truly made our trip. I highly recommend the pub crawl, Chinatown tour, Mission tour and movie nights. We got to meet some amazing people and see parts of San Francisco we've never seen before.