• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
25th Aug 2013

Out of the 20+ hostels that I've stayed in during my lifetime, this is one of the best. friendly staff. clean facilities. free laundry. free dinner. great location. social atmosphere, but quiet sleeping facilities... what else could you want?

Hello, thanks for such a nice review, We are really happy to be one of the best hostels in your opinion. Appreciate it ! cheers

Chambers of the Boheme, Istanbul, Turkey
9th Aug 2013

Great location. Great value. A lot of young people. Social atmosphere. Taksim is noisy area at night but very safe. Very fun. The toilet seat on the floor we were staying at was broken. Other than that no real complaints.

Old Town Hostel, Tbilisi, Georgia
2nd Aug 2013

Great location. Clean. Great staff. I had an incident where I needed to go to the dentist and they recommended a great one who solved my problem. Very helpful. Only criticism is that they need to buy a 2nd router of some sort and install it in the adjacent facility where we stayed. Not a big deal walking 50 meters and using wifi in main lounge area but come on guys it can't cost more than $80 for another router.

Mirzo B&B Hostel, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
15th Jul 2013

Solid place to stay. Working Wifi, which we did not have at 2 / 4 hostels that we stayed at during Uzbekistan. Clean facilities. Only knock is that it's a bit far away from the nearest metro (10 minute walk).

Biy Ordo Guest House, Osh, Kyrgyzstan
13th Jul 2013

Solid place. Working wifi (not a guarantee in Central Asia) + laundry service was key. Most importantly, the guy spoke great English and was able to help with a variety of stuff. I had some stomach ailments and there is a pharmacy 10 feet away from the entrance. The guy at Biy Ordo helped me translate to ensure I got what I needed. A+ service. Only knock is that I saw a couple of bugs in the room but cleaniless is on par with other central asian hostels I've stayed at.

• China,
Smile Society, Bangkok, Thailand
10th Jun 2011

Great location. Clean. Brand New. Friendly hostess. Visit before others hear about this gem!