Reviews: ljkropp

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 29

Hostal El Momento, Granada, Nicaragua
5th May 2013

Staff was kind and helpful. The atmosphere is very chill and relaxed. The food is kind of expensive and not that great. Definitely enjoyed our stay though overall. We were in the large dorm and didn't even feel like a dorm. It was very quite and the beds were pretty comfortable.

Sorry to hear that you did not like our food as is this something we get many compliments about including the price, we would have changed your dish had we known at the time, I am not sure what you had. Prices in Granada,cheaper food would be at small stalls only. Our prices range from 50-105 ($2-$4.30) Other restaurants close 100-240 Local cheap restaurant 40-190

Latina Hostal, Leon, Nicaragua
2nd May 2013

This place is wonderful. The staff are extremely kind, welcoming, and willing to help with whatever you need. We were there during their 1 year anniversary party and they invited us to join in a family dinner. Roger, Silvio, Aleska, Alejandro, and the entire "family" (it's much more of a family than co-workers) are great. We loved our time here and would go back in a heartbeat!

Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
5.7
30th Apr 2013

This hostel was fine. The kitchen was okay but there was only one shower which was a little annoying. The beds were larger than I am used to in a hostel so that was nice. It was expensive but that is what you get in Managua I guess. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.

Bassetto Guesthouse, Florence, Italy
23rd Jun 2011

Best place in Italy to stay! It is the real Italy and it's wonderful. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Fabric Hostel & Club, Naples, Italy
8.7
17th Jun 2011

The room was wonderful, each bed with a personal fan and light. It is outside of napels in a very authentic part of Italy. The common room was large with computers, tv, DVD player, ping pong. I loved this place. We were only supposed to stay one night but extended our stay simply because the hostel was great.

• USA,
5.3
14th Jun 2011

Hostel Belle Meuniere, Nice, France
5.0
11th Jun 2011

There was not a common room. People were not very friendly and when we went for breakfast in the morning that was "included", they would not serve it to us because they said our room does not get breakfast. There was nothing stating when we booked that our room didn't include breakfast, and it made no sense because it was just a plain room.

I am sorry you did not see our 2 common areas, there is a room inside which fit at least 15 persons with 5 tables and chairs, and outside in the garden under the trees there is space for 30 persons to sit with 10 tables and 30 chairs. About our facilities listed by Hostelworld it says breakfast is available but it is not written included.

Be Mar Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.0
6th Jun 2011

The kitchen was nice but didn't have a stove. There was a large lobby with a lot of sitting area, but that was the only place the wifi worked. Showers and bathrooms were clean. It was filled with very young travelers who were noisy. The doors slam very loudly so hope that you have considerate roomates who close the door slowly otherwise you won't get any sleep.

La Posada de Huertas, Madrid, Spain
6.3
4th Jun 2011

The showers were terribly small, dirty and nowhere to put your stuff. The people were cool and there were events going on every night but I wouldn't stay there again

• USA,
St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
7.7
23rd May 2011

I really enjoyed everything about my stay. The staff was very nice. The beds were decently comfortable and I always felt safe.

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Kelly Henderson, General Manager