Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
8.0
14th May 2014

We were only here for one night. It was a very nice hostel, extremely close to the train station in Rotterdam. The owner was a bit terse (probably due to our late arrival), but made me an extra egg for breakfast- thus all is forgiven.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
13th May 2014

I loved this converted high school. It very much felt like a school, and the kids running around it added to the effect. I was incredibly impressed by the free breakfast as well. Quite a spread, I ate my fill. My only complaint was that the room I was in was a bit drafty. Otherwise, although a bit industrial looking, it was very nice.

Ecohostel Andromeda, Gent, Belgium
12th May 2014

A great hostel! It's a boat, and it gives you little eco-tips throughout. The staff was friendly, and there was coffee with breakfast.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
11th May 2014

I loved this hostel and the room they put us up in. It was def. a room with a view, high up on the 4th floor. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful.