HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the greatest hostels I've ever seen! Located within walking distance from most major sights and close to all transportation. Friendly and helpful staff, and a volunteer guide on location most days, elderly people from Chicago which are so knowledgeable! Rooms are comfortable and not too crammed. Big breakfast included, simple but good. Nice kitchen if you want to cook yourself. Good Wifi, works everywhere in the hostel. Will totally stay here again when I go back!

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Good location, short walk to subway, dundas square, waterfront and so on. Friendly staff and a lot of activities. Maybe it was just during my stay, but there was a lot of people who were staying longterm, while working, this made the hostel less sociable I felt, quiet on weekdays plus you feel like a bit of an outsider using the kitchen for example. Slightly strange. But I had a really good time in Toronto!

Hey there - thank you for your feedback. We do host young workers at the hostel during the winter, but I assure you all of them are very sociable and fun - we make sure of it, they are carefully selected ;) . Don't be intimidated, people are in Toronto for different reasons, but everybody is open to meeting cool travelers like you! We hope to see you back!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Good location and friendly staff. Kitchen and bar in the basement whch wire nice and sociable, there's a program of activites as well, pubcrawls walks and so on. One restroom/shower in a ten-bed female dorm was not enough, would've been great if there were a couple extra on each floor.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

The most brilliant hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. I couldn't have designed a better one myself. Everything you need and everything you want from a hostel. Got all the small things right. Laundry machines, bed light and a plug by the bed for phone charging, computers and printer, extra towels in the bathroom. Nice social program and friendly employees. I'd almost go back to Boston just to stay in the hostel.

Very positive experience and I would definitely stay here again. Guests should be prepared for the large groups of school kids that stay here on their New York trips. They can be a bit noisy sometimes. The location was very good, cheaper prices than downtown in the area but still very good connections along all of eastern manhattan!

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The hostel was really money well spent. Good location, and the breakfast included exceeded expectations. There was no wifi in the rooms and even downstairs it was a bit slow. Sometimes showers ran out of hot water, make sure you shower early in the morning!

Thank you for your review! Apologies about your colder shower, our maintenance engineer is working to fix the issue. It seems that you enjoyed yourself in spite of the colder showers! We hope you'll come back again and visit! Safe travels, Christina

Juba Hotel

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Stayed very shortly in Juba, due to early flight, but it provided what I needed and hoped for. Very helpful staff, organizing a taxi at a good rate. Comfortable room, basic but totally sufficient. Hot water in the showers. Aircon quite noisy, no elevator and tv not working. Nice, cheap restaurant next door.

ZenjiHotel

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Very friendly and helpful staff, everyone, including maintenance. Nice rooms with some fresh flowers upon arrival. Location is a little bit off, about 15 minutes by foot from Kenyatta Road, which can feel uncomfortable if you are alone after dark. In daytime it's very enjoyable trying to make your way back and forth through the alleys, seeing more of daily life in Stonetown. It's next to the ferry terminal which is very convenient if arriving to/from Dar.

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location for reaching the main places of interest for a tourist just a few minutes by foot to Ayia Sofia, Blue Mosque and The Topkapi Palace. Best location in Sultanahmet. Very hospitable staff. Made sure I arrived safely from the airport as it was long after midnight. Comfortable beds and nice breakfast. Will definitely choose for next stay. Small, so book early.

We thank you very much for your review. We hope to see and host you again in our lovley hotel .warm regards

Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

Very easy to feel like home at this place. Nice staff, though not there very often. Social place, because of the kitchen where you can cook food, even though there are some good and cheap restaurants very close by, eg. one just fifty meters up across the street. Very good location. Best value for money, I'd definitely stay here again.

Euro Guesthouse

Prague, Czech Republic

Some of the people at the reception didn't speak very good english. And they couldn't give me much information about Prague.

Alibi B11

Piran, Slovenia

Clean and comfortable. Really friendly staff but not a very social place. So perfect for a couple of people travelling together. Cute area. Please get wifi to the rooms.