Window To The Tower

Pisa, Italy

The welcome was friendly. My room wasn't quite ready (as I was told it wouldn't be) but I was able to use the room and leave my bag there. I was given a map and advice of where to go and what to see beyond the obvious. The room itself was wonderful. Spacious, clean, quiet and full of character. Everything worked as it should including the free wifi. Breakfast was more than sufficient. I would recommend this hotel totally. Thank you very much :-)

• 12th Apr 2013

AVAIL Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The owner was in regular contact with me before I arrived and then met me as promised at the station.He spent time telling me what to see.Then left.Although he said he was at the end of a phone or email, his not being on site was slightly disconcerting, especially as I didn't see the other guests.I did have questions for him but only an international phone, and he was unable to answer my email in the time. I also felt a bit rushed to leave, having had no warning. BUT he's very kind, place-gd!

• 24th Oct 2011

City Hostel Bratislava

Bratislava, Slovakia

The location was perfect. The room was very clean, and good value for mone. The matresses were a bit thin but I slept very well. There was liquid soap but no individual ones for the shower, but again no problem. I'd recommend the place and would stay there again.

• 22nd Oct 2011

Guesthouse Bon

Kyoto, Japan

It is quite far from the centre but the transport is easy to use. The staff couldn`t have been more helpful: advice, darkening my room, dropping me off in the car. Free use of kitchen, WIFI and free coffee too.

It is far from center and Kyoto station which i have worte hostel world Comment. And I can not always to drive you to where you want to go . This time was quiet so I could to do it, sorry . Plaese understand what i say I can not to do that i drive you where you want to go. Just I have time. Many Thanks for your stay . Enma-san Bon

Excellent value for an en suite single with super clean sheets etc The staff was very helpful and while the choice is limited there is also a cafe on the ground floor-good for a backpacker breakfast! The Peace park was 10 mins walk away and the tram stops outside.