• England, Female, 25-30
DarNell, Tangier, Morocco
6th Dec 2012

I was very happy with my stay in DarNell. The place is in a very good location and is a great way to see the centre of Tangier and Maggie was really helpful and spent a day showing me round all the main sites and the market. As I was travelling alone it was very helpful and a great way to get a more realistic perspective of Tangier from a local's viewpoint rather than staying as a tourist and being more removed from the experience. Definetly would recommend it!!

• England, Female, 25-30
6.3
20th Aug 2012

It was very quiet and peaceful. The hot water part of the shower didn't work. The room was clean, basic but had everything I needed. The staff could have been more attentive but there was nobody around for me to contact if I had a problem, only a security guard on the reception desk which was quite far away from my residence.