Reviews: danielwmh

Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Male, Age: 24

That's my 2nd time staying in this hostel. Another excellent experience.

Would definitely recommend any visitor of Osaka to stay in this excellent hostel!

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last October!We are really glad to hear that you liked here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Cannot ask for a better location as it is near the Hankyu line’s station as well as the food market, department stores and more imporantly, the buses leading to all other attractions around kyoto, all within reach by foot. Hostel facilities are also excellent especially the bathroom and the common room which is a very good place to chat with others and make new friends. The only thing is that wifi signal at bed is a little bit weak that it will sometimes disconnect. Definitely recommend!

I stayed in Tani9 for 3 nights and had a great time there. The small hostel essentially makes every resident closer to each other, and the atmosphere there is phenomenal. Ina is an extremely friendly and helpful caretaker who greets everyone warmly when they arrive and she gave me a lot of useful advice to navigate around and find places for sightseeing/dining/etc. The location of the hostel is also excellent, because downtown is within walking distance and Nara/Kobe can be reached easily too.

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last October!We are glad to hear that you liked here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

If you just want to find a place to sleep with no intention to make friends, this is probably the place. Located 8n the American village, it is not difficult to find but the walk to Shinabashi or Namba does take a while. This is my first time sleeping in a capsule, and the atmosphere is like everyone just treats the hostel as a place to sleep but not also a place to chat with others. The capsule actually offers more privacy than i thought though, and sleeping in it is quite comfortable.

YHA Bangkok Downtown

Bangkok, Thailand

The staff I met is very friendly and kindly gives me free breakfast when I'm about to check out. The bathroom is a little bit small and dirty though, and the hostel entrance is somehow tricky that I spend considerable amount of time to search for it at night.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This hostel's got friendly staff and a great restaurant and bar. Room condition is average and hostel's location is a bit far away from city centre, but the good thing about this hostel is that virtually every driver knows about it by name (and thus no need to lay out a map for directions). Considering the price I will still recommend this hostel.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I like its convenient location and helpful staff. Hostel facilities are sufficient to cover virtually any needs of a traveller. The restaurant sells food at reasonable price and it's very convenient for breakfast. Worth the money spent.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great people. Great atmosphere. Great location. And hence, great value. I am very satisfied with my stay in BackHome, and would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Kuala Lumpur.

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Excellent location. The hostel staff are generally helpful. It would be a bit loud however at night if your room is near the common area. Stuff inside the rooms are a bit battered-looking but still up to average hostel standard.

If possible, better equip the hostel with more free map resources, especially for those going down to Tijuana. A travelling book or two are also desired on the bookshelves.

Very good point. It shall be done soon! Thank you for the feedback, and the business. -HI San Diego Downtown