Reviews: Raymond_Yo

Osaka, Japan

• 16th Jun 2014

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

The location was great! Near to Metro!

• 6th Sep 2013

Tanxiang Resort

Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan

The room was great and the location very near to the bus station!

• 4th Sep 2013

H132 Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

-The location very near to Metro. -I love the decoration of the lobby. -The staff was very helpful.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Empire Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I really enjoyed during my stay in Empire Hostel, but i hope they will have electric plug inside the room..

• 13th Oct 2011

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This place is nice and the air is fresh, because is located on the mountain, but it took some time to reached there by the metro and it takes around 10 minutes to climb the mountain. If you are lucky, you will have the chance to encounter those cute giant mountain pig, along with its family =), but they have no harm. Its quite a memorable place to stay xD

• 25th Sep 2011

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Very nice, everythings free ^^

• 23rd Sep 2011

My Place Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

We had a great stay in My Place Dublin =) It would be perfect after finishing renovation. Furthermore, the I Love Food Restaurant which located inside the Hostel were excellent, the pricing for pizza was reasonable & delicious. It suits for the traveler whom loves supper after midnight ..kekeke However, the check in time should be stated on the web, because we had given notice to check in on 8am but the receptionist told us the check in standard time is 2pm =(

• 21st Aug 2011

Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

1) The staff forced me to pay the extra charge upon check in, i already show him the reservation letter with the amount of 58.51 euro, but he still want me to pay him 58.55 euro (is he blind?) 2) when i asked for a passkey for the internet, they staff key in the passkey for me without telling me (he worry that i will know his passkey ...) 3) When i asked him where i can hav supper at midnight, he refuse to tell me and said he cannot recommend (what the hell??) Conclusion= Staff problem...

• 11th Jun 2011