8.0
24th May 2013

The hostel loction is really good, one underground station is next door, another just around the corner. The hostel is connected to a great pub, lots of good times to expect there. The staff is really helpful but needed to be as my key card stopped working 3 times during my 2 night stay. Rooms are really clean but small. Security lockers are only big enough for small items. It's a recomendation from tme though!

Station Hostel for Backpackers, Cologne, Germany
7.4
7th Mar 2013

The hostel staff is really welcoming and helpful. The rooms are really spacy and I had a bed for my own, it wasn't a bunk bed. Security lockers are outside the rooms, locks availible at the reception. Overall a good stay, nothing spectecuar though.

Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
29th Aug 2011

I loved the free city tour and the pub crawls in the evenings, both with the cool and chill staff of the hostel. Friendly atmosphere, spacy rooms, clean everywhere, fun lobby, comfortable relaxing zone. The location is great to see everything a tourist wants to see. I was really satisfied!