Very nice place, near the train station and in the heart of Venice. Actually, this is not a hostel, it is an apartment which they rental the dorms. The bedroom is very clean, the stuff so kind what make you feel home. I truly recommend them.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

First of all, the hostel is very near to the train station. The owners (a couple) were so nice and kind people. When I arrived the lady gave me a coffee and she also prepared the coffe in the other day. They already have a plan with their favorite restaurants, besides the attractions and explained me everything about the city. The room was very clean and the environment kind a familiar. I feel home and welcome there. This kind of service is rare and I wish the best to them.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

I really like to stay in this hostel, it's a nice place, but there was a community behind the hostel that could be dangerous, the price is expansive and the elevator was broken for the 3 days that I've been there.

DC Lofty - Convention Center

Washington DC, USA

The place is very good: clean, location, staff friendly. i've just had some issues regarding the arrival time: until 10pm and I thought no sense in the slippers wear, because they have the hostel in 2 buildings, so you have to go outside to reach part of the hostel.

Amazing hostel. There is a great atmosphere. I really recommend the hostel!

Balconada Beach Hostel

La Paloma, Uruguay

Amazing hostel. There is a great atmosphere. I really recommend the hostel!

F&F Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

I've being in F&F hostel for 3 days between christmas and new year. It was a great experience. There is a magic atmosphere in the place and people are really nice.

Actually I had a reservation, but when I arrived at the hostel, there is no acommodation available anymore. I already have taken this hostel and I really enjoyed. Then I went to another place and it was full, so I come back to Miami beach hostel and they just find out an accomodation available. It was not good.

I have stayed 4 days there in may 2011. It was my first experience in hostel. I really recommend that, the hostel is located in a privilege location, the parties are amazing and the food is great. Certainly I'm gonna back as soon as possible.