26th Aug 2015

Very nice place, near the train station and in the heart of Venice. Actually, this is not a hostel, it is an apartment which they rental the dorms. The bedroom is very clean, the stuff so kind what make you feel home. I truly recommend them.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
25th Aug 2015

First of all, the hostel is very near to the train station. The owners (a couple) were so nice and kind people. When I arrived the lady gave me a coffee and she also prepared the coffe in the other day. They already have a plan with their favorite restaurants, besides the attractions and explained me everything about the city. The room was very clean and the environment kind a familiar. I feel home and welcome there. This kind of service is rare and I wish the best to them.

HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
7.4
24th Aug 2013

I really like to stay in this hostel, it's a nice place, but there was a community behind the hostel that could be dangerous, the price is expansive and the elevator was broken for the 3 days that I've been there.

DC Lofty - Convention Center, Washington DC, USA
7.7
20th Aug 2013

The place is very good: clean, location, staff friendly. i've just had some issues regarding the arrival time: until 10pm and I thought no sense in the slippers wear, because they have the hostel in 2 buildings, so you have to go outside to reach part of the hostel.

Casa Savoy - Hostel & Cultura, Garopaba, Brazil
18th Jan 2013

Amazing hostel. There is a great atmosphere. I really recommend the hostel!

Balconada Beach Hostel, La Paloma, Uruguay
28th Dec 2012

Amazing hostel. There is a great atmosphere. I really recommend the hostel!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
F&F Hostel, Punta del Este, Uruguay
7.7
25th Dec 2012

I've being in F&F hostel for 3 days between christmas and new year. It was a great experience. There is a magic atmosphere in the place and people are really nice.

30th Mar 2012

Actually I had a reservation, but when I arrived at the hostel, there is no acommodation available anymore. I already have taken this hostel and I really enjoyed. Then I went to another place and it was full, so I come back to Miami beach hostel and they just find out an accomodation available. It was not good.

• Brazil,
8.7
23rd May 2011

I have stayed 4 days there in may 2011. It was my first experience in hostel. I really recommend that, the hostel is located in a privilege location, the parties are amazing and the food is great. Certainly I'm gonna back as soon as possible.