Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Staff here were very friendly and helpful. Sandra was an amazing girl! Coming to Zagreb again? Would definitely come here again. Dont hesitate to book this hostel.

• 19th Sep 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I guess I the thing paid for was the location; paid 64 Euro for two nights and 18-bed Dom; the bathroom wasn’t that good as it wasn’t draining water and my leg was immersed in the dirty water--awful; bathroom ceiling with moulds--not really clean. The double beds are not standard and you ve 2 bend your head when u sit on it. no sockets in the room;The reception is most of the time smelling cigarette and marijuana; I am sure there are better place than this in Amsterdam. This will be last option

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed every minute spent here; staff were very helpful and friendly, clean facilities: shower works fine; Wi-Fi everywhere so you can access internet even on the fourth floor--and that was great. Good breakfast, at least you have something to start the day with. Coming to Berlin again? I will come here again. I recommend this anyone who is looking for a decent place.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Its was a good place to be; helful and friendly staff. Security is OK; facilities good; the only thing I didnt like, although it wasnt critical, is the fact that there you cant get internet in areas other than the reception floor.

• 31st May 2013

Was there a thing to complain of? Location is good, security was OK, Breakfast was not good to my liking, one of the staff was not warm to me [he can improve]. Safe was too small for my laptop, shower room would be better with curtain so that water does not spill on the floor. No internet upstairs, one have to come down; you cant do anything in your dom--it was not pleasing. Some basics things were lacking in the kitchen [containers for washed plates, cups for tea]

• 12th Oct 2011

Lette`m Sleep Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Security was poor, internet was OK, excellent kitchen but no microwave, close to most of the must-see things, the smell of my room was not fresh. Only one PC--they can do better than this.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Was there anything to complain of?? not really; very friendly and helpful staff team. Coming to Prague again? I would definitely stay here again. The only thin [not critical] that they can improve on is internet signal on other levels. All the best Sir Tobys

Seventh Heaven Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I found Seventh Heaven Hostel much more helpful than what I had expected. The entire staff team were extremely helpful prior to my arrival and during my stay in Krakow: Excellent kitchen, clean bathrooms with hot water 24/7, good space in the rooms and corridors, useful information for tourists.

• 27th May 2011