• USA,
Legend R.G, Rome, Italy
17th Jun 2013

If you want air condition this may not be the best choice as we were moved from one room to another. The girls working in the place were terrific but a not so pleasant manager in the morning was not to pleased that I had asked for my night of no air condition to be comped. The rooms are very nice. It's close to the station. There is a great coffee shop right downstairs as well called Rio Bar.

• USA,
Locanda Daniel, Florence, Italy
14th Jun 2013

The owner of the establishment is amazing. He really takes his time to explain Milan and how to get around. He even offered to take me to the train station because he was headed that way. Stay here you will not regret it. It's not a party hostel if that is what you are looking for but I met some really nice people. Great Value!