Reviews: oblo04

Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 34

Yangshuo 11 Hostel, Yangshuo, China
18th May 2013

I really loved this hostel, the location is perfect, next to the river and West street, I stayed in a double bed room, it was clean and with a great view of the surrounding mountains; downstairs there s a common space with couches, books and television where it's very easy to meet new friends; staff very helpful and friendly, they let me take a shower and use all their facilities even if I already checked out in the morning... The rooftop is nothing special but the view from there is great!

Hotel Nella, Florence, Italy
9th Feb 2013

This little hotel is perfectly located near the train station and all attractions in Firenze, the city is anyway very small and you can just walk everywhere. The room and bathroom were very simple style but extremely clean, I went during winter time and outside it was freezing cold but the heating system inside was good and there were plenty of blankets. The owner is a very nice and helpful lady that make you feel like home. Wifi ok. You can make your tea/coffee or use the microwave all for free

Asok Montri Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
30th Dec 2012

I would definitely recommend this hostel, I stayed in one of the dorms, the room was really clean with both fan and airconditioning, the wifi was fast and the stuff very helpful!Also the location is perfect, one minute walk from both subway and skytrain and that made my stay in Bangkok a lot more easy!They also have a nice couch with television if you just want to relax after a day walking in the city.