Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 35

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
6.3
19th Jun 2013

The reception needs to be repaired and cleaned. The first look we had at the hostel was a little bit horrifying. The room was ok, but we received our towels only at night (we arrived at noon).

5.1
24th Nov 2012

I stayed in a private room (w/o bathroom) but there was no A/C, just a pipe (heater) that was really hot in the night, so I had to sleed with the window open. The result is the room is warm (ok) only because os the open window, but I had to put up with cold wind in my head all night long, so I got real bad flu. The matress was terrible also, like it has been in use for a decade, totally uneven. So my back hurt during all my trip. There were also earwig crawling in the bathroom at night.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
13th May 2012

One of the best I've ever been to. Clean dorm, good breakfast, cool bar, safe boxes on reception and elevator.

6.6
10th May 2012

Negative: Poorly organized, no security on dorms (broken door lock); malfunctioned bathrooms. Positive: Free wifi, cozy lounge, great location.

• Brazil,
Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
9.3
22nd May 2011

I just had some problem with the bathroom that was very dirty by the end of the week. It was clean when I arrived, but I think no one even cleaned the floor.