Ibiza House Phi Phi

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

• 17th Jul 2014

Uenuku lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

The young lady who checked me in was very polite and helpful, showing me to my room and answering all of the questions I posed to her. The room was well laid out, the bed was very comfortable and it was useful having a sink in there to as the toilet/shower room was very small with a distinct lack of space and the light switch was temperamental, probably just a lose wire that needs replacing. My only real gripe was with the WiFi which was painfully slow and I gave up on it in end.

• 19th Mar 2014

The Mousetrap Backpackers

Paihia, New Zealand

I had a great stay at The Mousetrap, the owners were very friendly, helpful and gave me some great advice about things to see, how long it would take to get from place to place and were very nice people. The hostel is well designed and has a number of kitchens so you can ways make a drink or a meal at any time. I would definitely stay there again and recommend them to friends and family as the place to book into and base themselves from when exploring the Norhtlands.

• 11th Mar 2014

Murdoch University Village

Fremantle, Australia

Staff were friendly and helpful, the flat was clean and the added facilities of a pool and games room made my stay an enjoyable one.

• 13th Dec 2013

Britannia on William

Perth, Australia

• 11th Dec 2013

Kangaroo Inn

Perth, Australia

Good location, clean hostel and friendly staff.