Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

Staff are very nice and funny. Location is good, but if you are the first time to stay in the medina of Fes, it would be better to ask for their pick up service for 50dh. We booked a twins room for two night but they gave us a double bed room. We asked for change the room then a four beds room was given to us. However the bathroom was damp which needs to improve it. And I would high recommend their dinner!it's very delicious which was value for the money.

Riad dar Mchicha

Marrakech, Morocco

The owner of the Riad, Aziz, was very nice! Moroccan breakfast was good. 10mins walking distance to plaza el fna. Aziz helped us to book the merzouga trip for a cheaper price!highly recommend this Riad.

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Good location with walking distance to all sightseeing location. But the utensils in the kitchen is not clean. We have to wash it again before use.

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

It is very difficult to find a hostel which has high rating in Paris. As many comments mentioned that the room is very small so that it is disturbing when someone in the room making a small noise. I stayed here for 3 nights in a 4 bed female dorm for room number 15, it is noisy outside the corridor after 11pm. Good things are the location of the hostel is good. Just few blocks away from the Metro station. And the room, especially the washroom is very clean.

Miraflores House

Lima, Peru

Thanks Francis, the owner of the hostel, who gave us much information about Lima. Such as the suggestions of good restaurants, where to go and not to go, etc. We felt like home! Spacious and clean hostel. Safe and good location which is in Miraflores. The security of the hostel is excellent too!

Quite far away from the center of Arequipa, probably took us 10 minutes walk to there. We stayed here for one night in room 202. A dog on the roof opposite to our room barks for whole night! The room is clean but the common bathroom took around 5 minutes to have hot water at night. There are many branches of Marlon's House so that they can help us to book the flight to see the Nazca Line in Nazca.

San Antonio Suites

Puno, Peru

I think it is a hotel rather than a hostel. It's clean and the staff are very nice who helped us to book the bus tickets. Pick up service from the bus terminal was appreciated. Nice breakfast. Just 5 to 7 minutes walk to the center of Puno. I would recommend San Antonio Suites if you are looking for a hotel style accommodation.

Iguazu Falls Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Just 2 blocks away from the bus terminal. Iguazu Falls Hostel is an old hostel. We stayed a 4 bed female dorm for one night but 2 of the beds are out of order so that we can have our private room. The common toilets and bathrooms are a bit far away from our room. But this hostel is relatively cheap when compare to other hostel in Puerto Iguazu.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The best hostel I've ever stayed! A new and clean hostel. Very nice hostel staffs which makes you feel like home! Good location which near to Gloria Metro Station and Bus stops. I would definitely stay here again for my next visit to Rio!

Vita Nova

Amsterdam, Netherlands

staying in a boat is interesting! I stayed there for 2 nights in a single room. The room was clean. But do not expect the shower and the toilet is very clean (. The breakfast is good!

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel