Marino Conference Centre

Dublin, Ireland

Absolutely loved staying here! The people at reception were so nice! The beds were comfortable and the room and bathroom were very clean. Best part was the breakfast (included in the price of the room). It's a full, hot meal with lots of choices. My one complaint was how hard it was to find. The directions were not correct. Before you go, definitely look up the place on Google maps and make a note of how to get there!

• 8th Nov 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Very pleased with this hostel! One of the better places I've stayed. The rooms are small, but not uncomfortably so. The beds were comfortable and the shower/toilet were very clean. The free wi-fi was a plus for me and there wer also computers in the lobby that were free to use. Staff was super friendly. The only downside for me was how far it was from Isle-de-la-cite, but it was only about a 3 minute walk from two different metro stops. I felt very safe and will definitely stay there again!!

Hello Talj and thanks for your reply. It gives us great pleasure to hear you had a very nice time at our hostel. Indeed we are in the very heart of Montmartre. You are always welcome back.

Hotel Palazzuolo

Florence, Italy

Great hotel! Of course, it's not top-quality, but worth the price for sure. Only complaints: We got a double bed instead of two twin beds...but not biggie. Also, the man at the desk at night spoke no English so communication if something was wrong basically didn't happen. He was super nice though! Rooms and bathrooms were clean, but a bit run down and small. Perfect if you just want to sleep and shower. I really enjoyed my stay here!

Overall, the stay was a great expierence! My biggest complaint is about the bathroom. It definitely needed some work: holes in the wall, stained and broken curtain, and no place to put the shower head! Not good! Apart from that, the room was fine. Also, when checking in, it would be helpful to inform us of how to get in to the building after hours. The only reason I thought to ask was because of a complaint I read online.

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

Biggest complaint about this hostel: the rooms are too small! There's absolutely nowhere to keep your luggage in the room, which gets annoying real fast. The hostels are geared more toward families, not backpackers. Other than that, the place was clean and the people were friendly.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Loved this hostel! Best one I've been in yet (though I can't admit to have stayed in many). The place was super clean and the rooms were decent sized. There are lockers in the room to keep your luggage, and the staff seem really nice.