Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Carlisle City Hostel

Carlisle, England

Really good hostel. Everything works properly, and the staff was really nice.

ibis budget Hotel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Considering the options in Glasgow, I think this was a good one, although is a bit far away from the city centre.

YHA Cambridge

Cambridge, England

It was like sleeping inside an oven. The room was boiling, and it hadn't even been a hot day. The only window in the room only opened a few centimeters, so it seemed like the air was keeped there for days..

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

We arrived late, and the guy charged us more than what says on here (it says that if you arrive late, it will charge you 5 euros per person, and he charged us 10 euros per person)... Also, the guy wasn't very friendly with us. And there was no food to buy nearby or in the hostel, so the only thing we could eat was a pasta that another guest left, with no sauce. And it was raining on that night, and every lightning would just trembled the whole room.

MATHEUS, YOU MAKE CHICK IN MORNING 1 AM . IF YOU CHICK MY HOSTEL DETAILS IN HOSTEL WORLD. I , WRITE THERE IF YOU MAKE CHICK IN 21.00, YOU SHOULD BE PAY 10 EURO EXTRA. IF YOU MAKE CHICK IN AFTER 23.00 YOU SHOULD BE PAY 20 EURO . FOR WRITING SOME THING LIE , YOU SHOULD HAVE SHIM . CHICK MY WHOLE REVIEW , THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND , HOW I AM. YOU DID NOT FOUND ANY HOSTEL IN VENICE , THAT THEY GIVE YOU PERMEATION TO MAKE CHICK IN ONE AM. AMRAN.

Castel Chambres

Carcassonne, France

The problem with that hostel is that its far away from everything. It is in a small village that doesn't have a single restaurant, there is only a small grocery store in there. But the staff was the most friendly from all the hostels I've ever been. They would literally do everything to help us, including getting us a ride on a holiday since there was no bus in there.

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

The hostel is right on the centre of the city. Also, the hostel itself is a touristic point, because it's an ancient building. The staff was very nice and friendly. The room was ok. One problem that I've found is that all the showers are together in the same bathroom, which is kind of weird. About the cleanliness, there was a giant spider in our room's window, and I don't expcect to find any kind of insect wherever I'm sleeping.

The main problem of this hostel is that it is a little bit far from the city centre, so you could take a while walking or get a metro to get to the centre. Also, you didn't feel very safe on the city, specially at night, so it was kind of complicated to go back to the hostel at night. Besides that, the hostel was nice. The room was very large and the staff was friendly.

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hotel is just some minutes walk from the very centre of Amsterdam. But because of that, all of the nights there were people screaming and making noises under our window, which made it difficult to sleep. The room itself was very nice. Very confortable and clean. The problem is the wifi didn't work in our room. The staff was not very friendly and also not very helpful. The breakfeast was ok, but there was a cat running around while people were eating, which I found very unsanitary.

37 Collingham Place

We stayed in a double private ensuite. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The bathroom was ok, the shower was very good but there wasn't many space to move inside the box. Just on the night it was a little bit noisy, so I wouldn't recomend for light sleepers. But the hostel is close to hyde park, and it's a 7 minutes walk to Gloucester Road tube Station, where you can get a tube to most of the places in London.

Astor Hyde Park

Nice place. The rooms are clean and spacious and the bathroom inside is pretty good. The only problem in the room is that one of the windows didn't have curtain. In the hostel you don't have many things to do, the computers don't work very well and the luggage storage doesn't seem very secure because it don't have any identification. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Very nice place. It is right on the centre of manchester, close to everything. Some of the staff is not very friendly, but the others are nice people. The main problem is that the rooms didn't have any place to lock my bag.

Thanks for your review, As for the lockers we do not have any in the rooms but we do have lockers on the first floor and we have a secure luggage storage on the first floor aswell. For any valuables items you can give them to reception and we lock it away the desk is manned 24hrs so you can get your stuff at all times

Safestay York

York, England

Very nice place. The hostel is in a very good location. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. My only complain is that the bathroom is too small.