Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Ohrid, Macedonia

Excellent stay here!!

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

Hot water runs out after 10 minutes and showers are not available from 10pm-6am.

City Hostel Prizren

Prizren, Kosovo

The only hostel in prizren so there wasn't a choice. The owner was great and knowledgeable but the other staff members were not as helpful and did not know that much. The bathroom was choked with hair thus water could not go down. Rooms were decent enough. Hot water ran out after a bit leaving me with no choice but to shower in the cold water. Locker keys could open all the lockers so that didn't really help.

Trip'n'Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel. Lotsa activities at night and great staff. Had a blast there.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Good hostel. Expected more from them since I had heard a lot the hostel previously. Go for the tour. It was the most memorable thing about the trip.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Singapore

Hostel Friends

Belgrade, Serbia

New hostel with comfortable beds and clean rooms. The best thing about it is the people who work there. Book your bed now!

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

There was a band aid on my blanket which is pretty disgusting. But everything else was great.

I stayed here as there were no hostels available when I tried to book. The place is clean and near the mezquita and Victoria market. It definitely lacked atmosphere but I can't really complain considering how little I was paying. I would stay here again if I can't get a hostel.

To be fair, there wasn't much that was wrong with the hostel. It was old and a little spartan but clean. The only problem I had was with the staff. No one did what they said they would and they would tell you something couldn't be done even if it could be. I don't know if the laid back attitude is part if their culture but for a traveller who has to catch transport back to Spain, laid back was not what I needed. I will never stay here again only because of the staff.

Casa Bombo

Granada, Spain

Excellent location! The view of the Alhambra is amazing. And which hostel has a pool? This one does!

Grand Luxe Hostel

Seville, Spain

The location of the hostel can't be beat. It's just 20 steps from the cathedral and te view from the roof terrace is amazing. The only problem I had was that the rooms were a bit too small. But hey, that's hostel life.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Big rooms and clean bathrooms. Located very near metro stations.

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel. Clean and very safe. Great place to meet people if you are travelling alone. Not a place where people stumble back drunk and loud. The staff was helpful and very friendly. 2 thumbs up!