Reviews: karenchu

Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 30

I stayed here as there were no hostels available when I tried to book. The place is clean and near the mezquita and Victoria market. It definitely lacked atmosphere but I can't really complain considering how little I was paying. I would stay here again if I can't get a hostel.

• 31st May 2013

Casa Bombo

Granada, Spain

Excellent location! The view of the Alhambra is amazing. And which hostel has a pool? This one does!

• 28th May 2013
  • Singapore

To be fair, there wasn't much that was wrong with the hostel. It was old and a little spartan but clean. The only problem I had was with the staff. No one did what they said they would and they would tell you something couldn't be done even if it could be. I don't know if the laid back attitude is part if their culture but for a traveller who has to catch transport back to Spain, laid back was not what I needed. I will never stay here again only because of the staff.

• 28th May 2013

Grand Luxe Hostel

Seville, Spain

The location of the hostel can't be beat. It's just 20 steps from the cathedral and te view from the roof terrace is amazing. The only problem I had was that the rooms were a bit too small. But hey, that's hostel life.

• 18th May 2013

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Big rooms and clean bathrooms. Located very near metro stations.

• 14th May 2013

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel. Clean and very safe. Great place to meet people if you are travelling alone. Not a place where people stumble back drunk and loud. The staff was helpful and very friendly. 2 thumbs up!

• 9th May 2013