Reviews: brunap

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

River Bank Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice location and a beautiful view from the bedroom window. 6 people could be easily placed in the bedroom. Danijel, the guy who brought us in is a nice guy (in a czech way) and helped us whenever needed. We had no problems with staff, but we witnessed another guy being quite rude with a girl who had just arrived. All the yelling DID scare us. The toilets are (apparently) cleaned once a day. It would be normally filthy and wet. Definetely not for the ones who are picky.

• 5th Jul 2013

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Not even mom pampered me like greg

• 30th Jun 2013

Haha! That's exactly what we do here :) thanks Bruna!

Pogo Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Lovely place! Not for party people (a bit too quiet-ish) but as it was what we wanted, we can't say a bad word about it. Staff was helpful, the place was spotless clean. The bathroom may be a bit too small, but it works nicely if you are not that choosy. Overall impression was good. Recommended!

• 28th Jun 2013

The location itself is really good, all places of interest being within walking distance. The A/C in the common room and the welcome beer are certainly a plus. The room we shared was tiny and packed, and the internet connection didnt work from the room. The building smells like mold and the water tastes/smells weird. If I were travelling to riga again, this wouldnt be my first option...'

• 26th Jun 2013

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

A really nice place to stay in Tallinn! Walking distance from all places of interest, big rooms and clean showers. Staff is great, specially Lívia. I just think that a fan could be added to the room...

• 23rd Jun 2013

great location, nice atmosphere e roomy rooms. The showers were generally clean, as was the room. I'd recommend adding fans to the rooms, as it was boiling hot and the windows would barely open. Staff was ok, not really the nicest people around. We had a booking problem, I talked to a guy about it and he told me to return later. When I got there again he was all 'my shift is over'. Luckily another girl was willing to solve the problem. All in all it is a good place to stay!

• 17th Jun 2013

O Sorriso do Lagarto

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Apesar da boa localização, o albergue deixa a desejar principalmente na limpeza. Havia bichos na recepção, a cozinha tinha um aspecto imundo. O quarto com 8 camas é minúsculo, sem lockers, chave e apenas um ventilador, além da fiação a mostra. No entanto, as pessoas foram atenciosas e prestativas.

• 19th Jan 2012