• Austria, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Dec 2013

best hostel on phangan! I recommend everyone coming to haadrin to settle at the jayas. The rooms are huge and very clean, perfect location and the restaurant is absolutely cosy and perfect to just chill out

• Austria, Female, 18-24
19th Oct 2013

BEST PLACE TO STAY IN HAADRIN! the rooms are clean and cosy, the food and the restaurant itself the best I've come across so far and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and always up for a good time. I can only highly recommend coming here, I'm staying here everytime I come to phangan and always had the best time at the jayas!

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Oct 2013

My friends and I had the best time staying at at the jayas. We stayed there during fullmoon period. The jayas provided free body painting as well as super cheap buckets and the music and vibe was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend staying at the jayas, best hostel on phangan! the rooms are clean and beautiful and the staff is epic, extremely friendly and helpful and always up for a good party :) definitely coming back!