Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Had a great time staying here. As a solo traveler I met other people straight away. Although on a busy crossroads, I slept fine. Beds are very comfortable. I had to leave early in the morning, but the night shift guy gave me breakfast anyways. So I am very happy with this place!

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Without a doubt best place to stay in Luang Prabang. Stayed here for almost 4 weeks! Cheap, clean, movie room, free breakfast (lovely Belgian girl made the best French toast) and great atmosphere! Dave the manager and Bart are a great team and are always there to help you out. The hostel just felt a little bit like home!

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Loved staying here, it's not a real hostel, more a hotel. Breakfast is basic, dorm was clean, and I met nice people!

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Great location, good vibe, free breakfast! Met some nice people in my dorm so very happy I stayed there! Tours etc are too expensive to my opinion! But highly recommended

House Backpacker's

Hoi An, Vietnam

Good value for money, nothing fancy but I had a great time !

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Loved this place ! Staff does everything for you: gave me aloe Vera when I was burnt, brought our laundry when we forgot , helped me with tours,.. Highly recommended

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great location, super friendly staff, definitely worth te money since you get two free beers every day and free breakfast. Met great people that I'm now traveling Vietnam with! So, perfect for solo travelers

The Mad Monkey Kampot

Kampot, Cambodia

Loved staying at Mad monkey! Everything was great, except for the laundry. 2$ per kg was expensive and my clean clothes didn't smell nice at all.. But that was the only thing, and I'm sure they can improve on this since it's a new hostel. Lovely staff, lovely guests !

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Had a great time at Mad Monkey Phnom Penh, luckily I was in the hostel across the one with the bar otherwise it would have been noisy! Beds were amazing, big lockers, friendly staff.

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Had the best time in Surf n Sun, highly recommended !

1201 East Backpackers

Perth, Australia

Had such a good time in 12:01, the receptionist Lisa was so nice when I checked in. she explained everything to me, gave me a tour around the hostel,... The rooms were clean, I had fun with the people staying there, they are all 1 big family and I had a good night sleep. what more can you ask for in a hostel?! If I am going back to Perth I am definitely staying again in 12:01 !