Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Next Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

no sound proofing and the band on the street would play from 8pm to 3am shaking the windows and beds cause of the loudness, not ideal

Strand Continental

found the staff rather rude and unhelpful not even explaining to me where I had to go to enter the stairs to get to the hostel and I ended up in a restaurant doors on my room didn't lock automatically so if you didn't know you would leave it unlocked all the time. bathroom light wasn't working and there was no sink to wash your hands by the bathroom only in your room meaning touching 2 door handles to do so. wouldn't stay again 3x what I normally spend on accommodation in London.

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

good location easy access to everything main problem I had with the hostel was the toilet on my floor was disgusting and often with out loo paper other than that it was enjoyable

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

I had a pleasant stay meet nice people, really close to everything and quite at night AMAZING

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

could do with more staff at front of house during the evening to speed up service

it was really new and the beds were so comfortable with everyone having 2 power points above there bunk and fresh towels every day. The rooms were sound proof which made for great sleeping. the bar was expensive and the food was so over priced even with the discount for staying there and the staff were a bit impersonal, internet was poor reception and you would lose access every 5 minutes or so. bring a lock for the cage under your bed so you don't have to pay for a locker

Hi.... We are very sorry about the internet. We are currently looking into how to make it faster and with a more stable connection. We are however, very happy you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed our facilities such as the power points in the beds. They really do make a difference when travelling =) we really hope that you will be coming back soon and experience more great times with us again =)

London Backpackers

the guests make the place so much fun. its great having a TV room and a washing machine and dryer. i had a great time here.

people staying were great and made the place. unisex showers and toilets YUCK and they were always and no hot water any time i showered. not a bad place.

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Not a bad hostel, guests where nice and most of the staff work competent. they didn't really do that great at cleaning and they don't change ur sheet till you leave and theres no top sheetjust a winter duvet. breakfast was free, it was basic but a nice touch. INTERNET DOESN'T"T WORK WELL and they don't care about it. Shower my room was not hot or cold!!!!!!!!!!! food they make was ok but theres no fridge or microwave so you can't make your own, when we asked they told us to buy theres.

Thanks for the comments...

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Staffs English was poor at times they stopped trying and spoke ot me in Italian even though i had no idea what there saying. NO PERKS i didn't feel welcome and you had to drop your locker key of at the desk everytime you left so i don't understand how that keeps your things safe.

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

Best hostel I stayed in while in Italy really friendly helpful staff, clean big rooms with big lockers and air-con. they provided breakfast and afternoon tea. 3 buses stopped right outside the hostel but it was only a 5minute walk to the centre of town so location was incredible. great feel around the place very social atmosphere, would stay again :).