Everything is just perfect!Place like home!!This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. 100%recomand if you visit barcelona

• 17th Jun 2013

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Serious bed bugs problem!!!!weak wifi in our room need to stay at the common room to access Internet

• 15th Jun 2013

Ca' Zora

Venice, Italy

Big apprtment have good kitchen,very close to all tourist spot.Very very weak wifi

• 13th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for the review!

B&B Monteverdi

Milan, Italy

I am staying in a 4 beds private room.The bathroom is amazing. There are all day breakfast and xbox to play in the common. very good wifi even in the room.The only bad thing is that the hostel is really difficult to find and very far away from the train station. it took us more than an hour to find it at the beginning.

• 12th Jun 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

very close to train station. weak wifi. have lift but out of order during my stay. I am staying in a 40-beds dorm, bathroom is a mess at night.

• 4th Jun 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The common room will become a smoke room after 12am, we are forced to stay there because wifi only work in within the common room,it really suffocating for non smoker to stay.

• 30th May 2013

St Christopher's Village

location is good but wifi is poor and no lift,the stairs really steep.

• 27th May 2013

St Christopher's Village

Good location,near city center but have no lift for heavy luggage, I need to climb up 3 floors with my luggage. Also no kitchen, wifi is poor.

• 26th May 2013