Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
7.1
14th Sep 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Bada Bing. The staff were friendly and helpful. In particular, Amir gave us a lot of ideas about nice places to go for dining, partying and sightseeing. The hostel was also very well located. The only downside was perhaps the room service. The towels were only changed once (after we requested!). Same for the waste bins... Overall, not a bad value for money.

Equity Point London, London, England
9th Feb 2013

I've stayed in many hostels around the world but I'd rate this one as one of the best. Great staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, HUGE lockers (compared to some other hostels), and of course the location which is just a 5-minute walk from Paddington. Definitely great value for money.

5th Apr 2012

Been to quite a few hostels around the world but this one was by far the best one. One thing I liked the most was the size of the hostel, the atmosphere and the people. Breakfast was simple, yet great. I might very well go back to Edinburgh whenever I get a chance just to stay a few more days here...