Cafofo Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Overall an OK experience. Nothing specific to complain about, yet not one of the top 10 hostels I have stayed at.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Hostel was nice...staff was cool... only complaint I have is that in the dorm there were not enough power plugs in the dorm... ( 2 plugs for 12 beds I believe)

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a very nice stay at Agora, the staff was very nice and the place seemed very clean. The breakfast was good and the location is very central to most tourist attractions. However, if you are looking to party, you might want to look elsewhere as the hostel seems to cater to other groups. If returning to Istanbul I would definitely check this place out again.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

The hostel is centrally located and its staff is very nice and informative....I was permitted to check in early (which I was grateful for) One thing which could be improved on is the wifi...worked great on the first floor and in the hallways...was a bit slow in the room...overall I enjoyed my time at the hostel and would definitely recommend it to others

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Really nice place... can't complain about anything...

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Pretty good hostel close to metro station however there are other hostels which are much more centrally located. Also, the toilet,sink and shower are all together with no separation...Makes it a bit difficult to have more than one person in it...

3Howw Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

The staff at the hostel is nice...it is about 5 mins walk to khao san rd which is good because ur not in the middle of all the madness but there isnt really transportation close by (you could take a bus) also walking distance to the Grand Palace...did not really spend much time at the hostel so cant talk about the atmosphere... the wifi was good....my one complaint was the cleanliness of the towels...as far as directions if you enter samsen soi 4 and walk straight it will be on your right side

HI Mid Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

There is a mall close by...for the wifi they give you an access code which you could only use on one device and have to enter it every time you want to use the net...it seems to be a problem getting a second code....the staff was ok except for the lady who appears to have mood swings...real nice one second and flips on you the next...bathrooms did look nice/clean...overall hostel was ok but given other options i would probably stay elsewhere...also directions to the property could be better

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

The hostel was very good...what made it extra special was the staff...they always had a smile and were extremely friendly/helpful...a simple question about sumo wrestling and I got the run down plus notes! (RAHNNA is the best) location is very good close to metro and 7-11..

Thank you so much for your comment! It was pity that I could not say good-bye to you, but I had also really good time with you! Let's watch Sumo wrestling together next time!! It's a deal! I really want to meet you again..!

The location is great...the wifi could be better...the staff was extremely nice and helpful. Even though it is not the hostel's fault some air freshener might be much appreciated in the dorms.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in many hostels and this one definitely makes it to the top 3. I woke up in the middle of the night and went downstairs to ask for suggestions on a place to grab a quick bite...instead I was offered 2 slices of pizzas and fresh orange juice for 3,50...much cheaper than I would've gotten in the street and saved myself a walk in the rain...the beds have privacy curtains which is a plus...do their tours (some are better than others but are all worth it) as well as the dinner/pub crawl

Parachute Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Location is not that great (there is a metro stop nearby though) but the staff and cleanliness of the hostel make up for it. I did not spend much time at the hostel but the time I was there, there was not much happening in the common area...there is a 7-11 nearby which came in very handy.

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Staff was extremely helpful...location was great...one bad thing was that the mattresses were paper thin...overall very nice experience

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Pretty good hostel in a great location...one bad thing is that there is no elevator so if you have a lot of baggage you might have a problem...the way the hostel is decorated is pretty cool too...