MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

I got bitten by bed bugs, for the first time in my life, from this hostel. I only stayed one night (wooden bed) & the next day came out in a very hot, itchy & swollen rash which worsened over 2 days. My Dr in London confirmed the rash was caused by bed bug bites. This was awful but not necessarily the hostel's fault. Emailed the hostel a very polite, helpful email but heard no reply, extremely rude. Spent almost as much on treatment than on the hostel! Ruined my trip to Brussels :(

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Alibi Hostel Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Disappointed with the cleanliness - half of the toilets were blocked, the one that wasn't blocked didn't have a lock on the door. Quite distinctive smell of urine and dampness throughout the hostel which sort of ruined the atmosphere. Linen was clean though.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Awesome huge well-oiled machine hostel. Super clean rooms (stayed in 6 bed dorm) with private bathroom which is a treat. Comfy beds, nice clean linen. Breakfast worth the bit extra.

Belegania Villa

Pitesti, Romania

More of a home stay! We stayed one night to break up the Transfagarasan drive from the last drive back to Bucharest. So lovely and homely and the people were so cute and incredibly welcoming to us. Very generous people and they made us a delicious breakfast. The house is beautiful, such a treat for our last night in Transylvania. Thank you!!

Villa Park

Brasov, Romania

More of a home stay! We wanted a break from cities / towns

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Awesome hostel. Perfect location in Sultanahmet, cool dorm rooms, lockers, nice breakfasts, really helpful staff.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Just book it.

LA Selini

Paros, Greece

Really gorgeous place to stay. Lovely and charming, really helpful team, clean

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Very very cute

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location (5 mins from Monastiriki Square, 10 from Plaka), very clean

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Super clean and nice, quite fancy facilities and right next door to Central Station which is really handy. Main road so safe to walk back to hostel at night :)