Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Very nice staff, nice place to meet people, pretty cool atmosphere.

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Pretty good, staff was very helpful, nice location, I recommend it.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

It is not as far from the centrum as it seems on a map. You can park there for free. Although it is a boat, the showers and toilets were modern. Only problem is that it was too cold. It was -2 outside and we were freezing inside, even with the covers. Take two blankets if it is winter!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good location, good price (compared with the other possibilitites), the room was renovated recently and was very beautifull. The building needs some work, it is quite old.

Souk Lan Xang Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Very good guesthouse, nice location, cheap... I didn't find any problem. The stuff didn't speak good English, but we didn't really need them.

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

Best hostel I ever stayed!!!! Great staff, very helpfull, great big beds and the best common area I have seen. Definately stay there! There is also a very good menu and they book you tickets to anywhere.

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Very good location, you can walk to People's square and Nanjing Road. Overall very good hostel, with a rooftop common area,

Happy Chopsticks Hostel

Beijing, China

Located in a hutong, which is very good if you want to see tradiotional Beijing living. GREAT common area, the staff can't speak very good english. Clean enough, big beds but a little thin matresses. I totally reccomend it, I had a great time there.

A la Russe Hotel & Hostel

Moscow, Russia

GREAT location, only five minutes from Red Square. Nice, spacious rooms. Small kitchen, but never found a problem. Only one common pc. Nice decoration. Totally reccomend it!

Fredericks Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Don't bother booking. We arrived at 2:00 am and they trie to persuade us that we didn't have a booking. I logged on to their wifi from my mobile and showed them the reservation and only then she called another hostel. It was a very bad hostel and we were not the only ones from Frederic's there. It is called Old Flat and the lady that has it is not good at her job at all. A lot of mosquitos too.