Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 43

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

It took about 20 minutes on foot from the train station ok but it was difficult to find the hostel because there is no sign on the street so I asked someone who around the work there. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.Kitchen was small but easy to use, comfortable. There are many cafes and restaurant. I got some great people staying there. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel is located between the main railway station (bus terminal) and the historic centre of Vilnius. .So it is possible to walk from the train to the hotel unless you are lugging really heavy bags. The room was nice and clean. Everyboday said that the shower room is only one but I think it is ok. The owner is very very kind to the guest. The most impressed thing was that she served the warm breakfast different menu every morning. Thanks for everything I really enjoyed my stay.

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Easy to get to the hostel from the bus station, the shopping center is nearby, a few minutes to walk to the old city, so many restaurants and cafes. The room and bathroom is always clean but the bed was not comfortable for me. Hostel was great value for money.

It was very easy to find, took approximately 30 minutes on foot from the ferry port but was not bad because walking while watching cityscape of the old city so nice. The building is old but comfortable, clean, particularly wooden bed and mattress were excellent. Really enjoyed my stay in Tallinn.

Crafoord Place

Stockholm, Sweden

I arrived at the central station and I got the map from the hostel by email, it was very easy to get there. Thanks for my reservation arrangement to my changed schedule faithfully. The room rate was different from the weekend in weekdays so calculated that become low. I thought that I was very conscientious. Very calmly place, staff was very helpful, the kitchen was very nice!

Schanzenstern GmbH

Hamburg, Germany

I arrived at another hostel where Aitona was. The staff was very kind to explain how to get to THIS hostel, and I finally found "Schanzenstern GmbH" When I checked in, the receptionist already knew to me because Altona's staff told her about me so I reaaly appreciated it. The room was clean, towels was for free, the bed was comfortable. I had a breakfast paid 7.50euros, it was really nice.I think I will be back again.

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

I really enjoyed staying for 2nights. The room was huge! Everything was new and clean. There is a kitcken which is very useful and clean like at home. It took more than 20 minutes on foot from the Lille station not so far but cobble stone pavement is hard to walk. I think I will be back again!

YHA London St Pancras

It is very close to Kings Cross station that I made reservation. Very clean room, bathroom, cozy cafe on the ground floor. I stayed 5beds rooms which was comfortable, space enough. I used the washing machine and dryer, it did work very well.

I arrived at Luton airport. It was easy to get to the lodge. It is very quiet area I like it. Breakfast was simple but enough. Bathroom was always clean. The room was small but it was functional locker with the key card.

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

The room is enough space, clean, the kitchen is useful. There is a washing machine and dryer which was good condition but it costs 1000ISK expensive! The staff is very kind and helpful with smile I was impressed. Very cozy hostel I think I will be back again!

Akureyri Backpackers

Akureyri, Iceland

I really enjoyed my stay in Akureyri backpackers. The location was parfect, There is a bar on the grandfloor which is nice atmosphere, kitchen is not enough space but useful. I think I will be here again if I have opprtunity to visit!

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

I stayed 14mix dorm room. Enough space, comfortable beds. Just one thing I was confused that sometimes the card key didn't work to open the another door to take showers and use the restroom for female.

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

Would be nice stay there. Breakfast was perfect! Quiet place. I love it.

Kayun Hostel Downtown

Kuta, Indonesia

I stayed female dorm for 1 night. The room was enough space but extremely messy. I think that it depends on the person. I didn't sleep well because of the loud music from the neighboring club. But the bed was huge and comfortable, breakfast was nice, living room was nice atmosphere. I think I will be back here again!

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

The messy room I stayed....I could not bear to be in there....but the perfect facilities

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm super glad to see there was lot's you loved about your stay with us! Unfortunately sometimes guests do allow their belongings to spread across a room don't they! We do our very best t encourage people to be tidy! Happy Travels, Jess, Operations Manager United Backpackers

Depa House

Ubud, Indonesia

The room was old but clean, comfortable bed I liked it, nice breakfast, shops and restaurant nearby... It was very nice to stay at this house like becoming a member of family. The owner was kind to me and very helpful when my bus to the air port had been canceled, he managed somehow to get a ticket. Thank you very much for everything!

Bening Bungalow

Ubud, Indonesia

There are 2 Bening Bungalow in Ubud but I didn't know that when I got at the other one. The owner picked me up to take the Bungalow which I booked. He is very kind and helpful. The room looks old but huge. Nice hot shower, table and chairs outside, wifi was good condition, they have a rent bike which is new...I loved to stay. Thank you so much!

Demank House

Ubud, Indonesia

I stayed 3 days at Demank House. The most impressed thing is that a young girl who helped everything to me as I arrived.She is a daughter of this house. The owner is absolutely fantastic person. My room was so huge. The bed was comfortable to sleep, breakfast was nice. I really enjoyed staying there. Never forget.

Sindu Guest House

Sanur, Indonesia

Great experience to stay in Sanur! It is close to the beach, so many cafes and restaurants, warung near the guest house. The staff are so kind.I love them. There is a nice terrace with nice breakfast! Just one thing the room was dark so I always turned the light on.But I like staying there. Wish i could be back again! Thank you!

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

This is second time to stay here. Everything is parfect! 5minutes to walk from JR Kyoto station, very quiet place to stay, the staff speak English fruently , nice shawer room, nice free breakfast. The room was small but it is ok! I'll be back here next time!

Guest House Heiwa

Miyazaki, Japan

I was very satisfied with staying there especially for the owner who was attractive and warm hearted. Really enjoyed everything! It was impressed to me. Wish I could stay the house Heiwa again!

Green Guest House

Kagoshima, Japan

There are so many shops and restaurant, close to the ferry tarminal I think it is good location. The staff was very friendly. But The dorm room was shabby and I thought that there were few shower rooms for the number of the hostel guests.

Aso Base Backpackers

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

I have never stayed such a lovery guest house before!! Awesome! Everything was perfect! I had wonderful experience while I was staying there. I will be back soon.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

Very nice location! It takes 3 minutes from JR Hiroshima Station and there are so many cafes, restaurants, Japanese style bar "Izakaya" and convenient stores. The staff is very kind and friendly. It is ideal for facilities in there, kitchen has everything what I wanted to use and very clean. Anyway I felt at home. I like it very much!

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Japan

Thank you very much for staying at Hiroshima Hana Hostel also your comment. We were very happy to hear that you felt like at home!!! Hope you had great stay!! Hope to see you again!! Thanks a lot!! Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Shodoshima Olive Youth Hostel

Kagawa pref Shodoshima Island, Japan

I stayed 2 nights due to International Art festival "Setouchi Triennale 2013". Really enjoyed staying. The location was good close to Kusakabe port about 20 minutes on foot. It is in front of beautiful inland sea Setonaikai. The staff was nice but the only problem is that there is not the staff at the front desk.

• 29th Aug 2013
  • Japan

Dear guest Thank you for your stayed our hostel and wrote comment. We were very sorry to wait in front of front desk. This is what happened because it is operated by staff less us. I will be careful in the future. Thank you for pointing out. And Thank you for praise Seto Inland Sea, the location, the staff. We will continue to operate in the future to be a more wonderful inn.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

It was very easy to find the hostel from the metro station, there are some shops, restaurant. The room was simple and modern style I love it, but I felt the staff was not friendly when I checked in they didin't do explanation of facilities.

Hi! Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We're glad you like the hotel and the area. We will address your concerns, as it is very important to us that all of our guests have a memorable experience while they stay with us. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. (search Q4 Hotel) for upcoming events, deals, and tours. All the best, Kevin Feldman Q4 Team

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Perfect! I think I would like to stay again!

Central Park North

New York, USA

I think it was the worst situation I've ever made a reservation. I was looking for the hostel counting on an address but I didn't find it, there was "Rent" sign on the window, and I made sure that I asked someone who said address was correct. So I tried to call the hostel but there was only the sound of the answering machine and I tried to look for the place where the wifi available Starbucks coffee I found it, and I sent email to the hostel but not yet the reply. Now I request deposit refound..

Casa Roja Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

It was nice stay there for 3 nights, very quiet place. I stayed at single room with a small fridge, fan, and bathroom like a hotel room. There are a nice Italian restaurant near the Casa which was good. I think it was far away from the centro, bus tarminal, I was able to walk, it takes about 30 minutes on foot. The owner was very nice person, he explained everything to me so my staying was confortable.

Haina Hostal

Cancun, Mexico

Close to the ADO bus terminal, so many shops and restaurant around the hostel, I think it is very convenient place. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The building seems old but it keeps clean. I'd like to stay there again.

Grand Hostal Playa

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

There was a huge and clean kitchen, free breakfast was average, just toast and coffee. The staff always kept cleaning. Shawer was not hotwater. I think I will stay here again if I have opportunity to come. Nice hostel.

La Casa del Tio Rafa

Merida, Mexico

close to the bus tarminal, the room looks old but clean. Free breakfast was nice. It was comfortable to stay there.

Puerta Vieja Hostel

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Very clean, the staff was helpful, close to the Zocal, there are so many restaurants and cafes, the room was tidy, Bed was comfortable. I'd like to stay there again. It was one of the best hostel I've stayed.

Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca

Oaxaca, Mexico

I stayed for 2 nights at this hostel. It was easy to get there from the bus terminal about 15 minuted on food. The staff was helpful. I wanted to wash my clothes, they have a laundry machine but no dryer. But no problem they have a place for a drying clothes on the roof. It cost 35 pesos for using machine. Free breakfast was nice the first day, I think it depends on the timing. Anyway I enjoyed staying.

Azul Cielo Hostel

Oaxaca, Mexico

Hostel Casona Poblana

Puebla, Mexico

Good location, the staff was very friendly, I felt comfortable to stay but the house keeping didn't work.

Suites DF Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Great experience staying at Suites DF hostel for 2 nights, wish I could stay longer.The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was good! It is easy to get here from the airport and TAPO (bus terminal) by metrobus.

Downtown Beds

Mexico City, Mexico

Great location, the staff was friedly and helpful, very clean room and bathroom but the breakfast was not good.

• 26th Feb 2013
  • Japan

Hello! Thank you for your review! It is really important for us to hear our guest comments, that is the only way we can be better! We are happy to hear you had a good stay here! Warm regards

Supertramp Hostel