Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

Central location. Bad wifi in the rooms.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Both room and common areas were nice. During our stay there were two guys making the food. You should definitely try to avoid the biggest of them!! He was probably the most impolite and least service minded person we met during our three weeks stay in the US (except from at the border control).

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

If you're traveling on a budget, this is the perfect place to stay in Chicago. The hostel is clean and its location couldn't be any better.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel has an excellent location. What I missed was Wi-Fi in the room I stayed, and also outlets where I could plug my phone. These were all hidden behind other beds. This caused me to spend an unnecessary amount of time in the reception area. There was also no ventilation in the dorm, where I think 18 people slept. If the windows were closed during the nights (which some people wanted to keep the noise out) the air inside got extremely bad.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great staff and good location. The common areas are among the best I've seen in a hostel, perfect to relax in after a long day of sightseeing. The Wi-Fi, which quite often dropped out and required a new log-in, was the only thing that wasn't good enough. This has never been a problem anywhere else, meaning my phone wasn't the problem. If the computers had been free to use this would have been a small issue not even worth mentioning.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Good location and comfortable beds.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

The hostel has a great location close to everything! When I stayed there, the bathrooms belonging to the dorm could have been a bit cleaner.

The Walrus Hostel

I will absolutely consider this hostel next time I'm going to London. Good prices and excellent location.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is located in a quiet neighborhood close to the metro and the beach. The bathrooms were very clean, but the room was a bit filthy and also very small compared to how many beds there were. The mattresses had a plastic cover under the sheets, which made it a bit uncomfortable during the nights.

Che Lagarto Hostel Iguaz´┐Ż

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

On arrival the staff did what they had to do, and nothing more. There was no introduction, so we had to ask for every small detail that we wondered about. We stayed in a small room where the beds occupied all the space. When having a shower the whole bathroom floor and a part of the floor under the beds became completely wet. The location is great though.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

We would definitely recommend everybody to choose this hostel! The staff is very helpful, and on arrival we got a detailed introduction to what we could do in Buenos Aires. The best thing about the hostel is the rooftop terrace where you can have a drink while enjoying the view. Good breakfast!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel