Location England, Age 34

• England, Female, 31-40
The Mango Tree, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.7
9th Oct 2014

Extremely noisy, far too expensive for what you are paying, poor security and DIRTY. The only good thing about this hostel is the location. See my longer review on tripadvisor (lauraleeds666)

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
12th Jun 2014

This hostel was clean and the location was fantastic. Unfortunately, the 'free dinner' is meat only so bad if you are vegetarian. One night there were a group of guys hanging round the entrance to where the rooms are. I could see that they didn't have a card to access the hostel as they were waiting to tailgate people. One of the guys went to tailgate me but I closed the door in his face. The girls who came in after us held the door open for these guys. I didn't think this was safe.

• England, Female, 31-40
SameSun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
10th Apr 2013

The front desk staff are really helpful. The English guy from Liverpool spent a long time telling me about all the cool stuff there was to do in the area and as a result of this I went to Lynn Valley which was very beautiful. The dorms are ok although a little small. The one complaint I would have is the noise coming from either the downstairs bar or a bar nearby. It was so loud that I couldn't get to sleep and I had to go and read in the common room until midnight until the noise had stopped.

• England,
40 Berkeley Hostel, Boston, USA
8.0
19th Jun 2010

This is a room in a halls of residence. The location is excellent, being less than a 10 min walk to Bay Back station. The accom is very basic and the plumbing smells. But it's cheap for Boston and esp cheap for the area which is safe (I walked around alone at night and felt fine)