Negombo Beach Hostel

Negombo, Sri Lanka

Good staff, very near airport. Wifi didn't work at all.

• 16th Dec 2013

Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Great place to meet other travelers, lovely staff, quite and close to the beach. Far from the city center but with bus you can move easier than you expected. My only complain is why they turn off the wifi at 11 pm.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Jungle Hostel

Goa, India

Best place to stay in 3 months travelling in India. It's hard to leave: came here for 2 days and stayed for a whole week. Thumbs up for this people! :)

• 5th Nov 2013

Udai Haveli Guest House

Udaipur, India

Friendly staff, good location, but they need to work a little bit in the decoration, since there are nicer places for similar price.

• 28th Oct 2013

Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

I had THE BEST TIME in Jodhpur thanks to Zostel! This guys are pros. I think India needs more places like this to stay: a very social atmosphere, very well decorated, super clean, THE MOST FRIENDLIEST STAFF ever, good internet, ac in the rooms, safe You can see immediately they have been researching how to make a hostel the best way possible: they have a concept and they are always working to improve. Thumbs up!

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Costa Rica

Dear Customer Thanks for completing a review on your recent experience with Zostel. We are glad that you liked our staff, especially the awesome host - Abhishek and other all the other services that are part of our portfolio. We are striving hard to arrange international amenities and give travelers a great experience. We hope to see you in the future at all Zostels and again we do appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards Zostel

TwinCities

Rome, Italy

Caterina and Francesco were wonderful, really, really nice persons. I am very happy I stayed here, I recommend it 1000000000%

• 8th Apr 2013

MPS Waterland Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very nice gentleman the one who runs the hostel. We were completly happy with his help. Thumbs up for him!

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Costa Rica

Very friendly staff (especially Sofia, who is such a sweet person and who always had the kitchen spotless!). Good atmosphere, good location and they had the best lemonade and coffee! However, an extra bathroom and maps for the guests will be appreciated.

• 12th Mar 2012

Musicology Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Its one of the best hostels I ve ever stayed (and I ve been in a lot of them). GREAT STAFF, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, you feel like you are part of a small community since the first moment, My only complain: the first night the blanket was way too smelly and the sheets dont fit on the matress. But besides that I recommend it 10000000000%!

• 2nd Mar 2012