Kang Travellers Lodge

Tanah Rata, Malaysia

It's well located and I love the bar next door. An extra blanket and free coffee and free drinking water would be great.

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

Ver well located, nice staff willing to help you, lovely terrace, good WIFI connection... Thumbs up for this place!

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Negombo Beach Hostel

Negombo, Sri Lanka

Good staff, very near airport. Wifi didn't work at all.

Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Great place to meet other travelers, lovely staff, quite and close to the beach. Far from the city center but with bus you can move easier than you expected. My only complain is why they turn off the wifi at 11 pm.

Best place to stay in 3 months travelling in India. It's hard to leave: came here for 2 days and stayed for a whole week. Thumbs up for this people! :)

Udai Haveli Guest House

Udaipur, India

Friendly staff, good location, but they need to work a little bit in the decoration, since there are nicer places for similar price.

Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

I had THE BEST TIME in Jodhpur thanks to Zostel! This guys are pros. I think India needs more places like this to stay: a very social atmosphere, very well decorated, super clean, THE MOST FRIENDLIEST STAFF ever, good internet, ac in the rooms, safe You can see immediately they have been researching how to make a hostel the best way possible: they have a concept and they are always working to improve. Thumbs up!

Dear Customer Thanks for completing a review on your recent experience with Zostel. We are glad that you liked our staff, especially the awesome host - Abhishek and other all the other services that are part of our portfolio. We are striving hard to arrange international amenities and give travelers a great experience. We hope to see you in the future at all Zostels and again we do appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards Zostel

TwinCities

Rome, Italy

Caterina and Francesco were wonderful, really, really nice persons. I am very happy I stayed here, I recommend it 1000000000%

MPS Waterland Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very nice gentleman the one who runs the hostel. We were completly happy with his help. Thumbs up for him!

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Costa Rica

Very friendly staff (especially Sofia, who is such a sweet person and who always had the kitchen spotless!). Good atmosphere, good location and they had the best lemonade and coffee! However, an extra bathroom and maps for the guests will be appreciated.

Musicology Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Its one of the best hostels I ve ever stayed (and I ve been in a lot of them). GREAT STAFF, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, you feel like you are part of a small community since the first moment, My only complain: the first night the blanket was way too smelly and the sheets dont fit on the matress. But besides that I recommend it 10000000000%!