Reviews: olijordan6727

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

I had concerns about this hostel, I've passed my partying years! However, it was fine. The rooms were big, quite hot though, and far away from the attached bar. People partying in the hostel were shipped out to the bar at 11pm. Apart from the heat in the rooms I had no issues sleeping! Nice big showers and toilets. Big kitchen, well stocked. Great friendly staff! Good location too! Thanks

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

I loved this hostel! Big open rooms, some single beds, ie not bunk beds, clean, lovely common areas, good wifi, great free breakfast, I ate loads, toast, cheeses, salad. Location was pretty good, short walk to the main city. Loved it here! Thanks guys, will highly recommend!!

This was one of my favourite hostels, and I have stayed in a few! It was really lovely, hidden away in a little bunch of trees, wood fires, lovely decking. Beds were really comfortable, big spacious rooms. Showers were a bit scarce for the amount of guests, and really small but hot! Staff were friendly. A bit of a walk to the city centre. But very do-able! Croissants were lovely!

Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

I stayed here one night, just for close access to the airport. It was dirty, stuff everywhere, no toilet paper, you had to provide your own, dirty small uncomfortable beds. Bad old shower. It was bareable for just one night, I left really early for the airport.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Big comfy beds, big enough for three people, nice air conditioning, internet access in rooms, toilets and showers were really clean, a few dotted on every floor / area. Good security to get in and out of different areas. Breakfast was nice, toast, beans, spaghetti, egg, noodles and juice. Location was great, a few minutes walk from a main train station, and the staff were really helpful!

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Bodega! It was fun! It was nice to be down a side street away from all the chaos of Phuket! The staff were cool, really nice to get to know them, helpful and they did tattoos! Shower and toilet was in my room and they were really nice and clean, rooms were cleaned daily. The beds were undoubtedly the worst beds i have ever come across in a hostel, really uncomfortable and they made the loudest noises when moving around! Also a fridge in the 'Chill' area would have been massively appreciated!

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This was a nice hostel, good location and great staff. The showers and toilets etc were really nice, powerful and clean. The free wifi in the rooms was excellent and breakfast was basic. I would stay here again.

I really wanted to love this hostel. It had a lot going for it. Free Wifi was good. I liked the wall divide in the 4 bed dorms, made it feel like your own little 2 bed room. I didn't love it because the mattress was like a cardboard box. And the showers hot water was very limited. But it was hot so a cold shower was fine! It was a nice enough stay for two nights. Close to Central station so I didnt need to lug my big heavy bag around too much!

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

Very basic hostel. Stayed for three nights over new years 2012. Only one key per room, last out locks it, first in unlocks it. No lockers in room either, can pay 2 euros for a small locker downstairs. Shower was mainly cold, and only dribbled a little bit of water on you. Breakfast was ok. Rolls and cereal and juice. Staff were nice to me.

As we pretend we are a simple and very basic Youth Hostel... destinated for short stay in the real hurt of the city and our main points are our amazing location just in front of Louvre Museum, the King Garden and the Modern Art Museum !!! Lockers are at disposall just behind the reception for 2 Euros per use. And our breakfast in free and un-limited with : chocolat, tea, coffee, hot milk, orange juice, apple juice, yogurts, fruit salads, biscotte, cakes, fresh bread, 2 types of cereals, butter, 7 flavours of jam, honey, nutellas... For any difficulties you should inform the reception they do the necessary immediatly...

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Loved this hostel! 4 shared room, own lounge, own kitchen, own bathroom! Staff were awesome, great food deals at night, $7 all you can eat Dominos! Yum.. Shower pressure was weak but who cares!!!

Hi Oliver, So lovely to hear from you and thank you for such a lovely review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again soon. Stay in touch The Sleeping Inn Team :-)

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

As you would expect a large corporate hostel to be. Huge building, right by a busy road, loud music all night from clubs next door. Cramped rooms, security key card though. Threw lots of 'free' stuff at us on arrival and that was our verbal comunication with the staff over and done with.

• 15th Jul 2012

The Monkeys in the Trees

We stayed in this hostel for two nights, even though booked over the phone together we were split up. The big rooms were cramped and the bed in the middle of the room shouldnt have been there. Hostel was like fort knox, we had to get in through three security doors, if you lost the codes, you'd be screwed! Downstairs bar was nice, there was no real social interactive atmosphere. Quite a long walk after a long days sight seeing!

Hi, thanks for your comment, however you didn't booked us over the phone as your booking was made through hostelworld.com on the 10th June for one person only. what we did manage even that we were fully booked was to change your bed from the top bunk to the bottom one after you mention your bad back. We will look at being called ''fort knox'' as a complament and if you will really loose your codes you can always ring the bell and member of staff will open the door for you. Thanks for your comment again and hopefuly you will visit us soon, again.

Venture Hostel

Hostel was ok for a night. Naff location, a bit of a sketchy area. Rooms were basic, lockers in the room which was good, although they only would fit a bag about 20cm wide. Liked the curtains around the beds though!

Thanks for leaving a comment.