Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

The hostel was in a good location. Staff was very friendly and informed. Told me loads of places to go and eat. Breakfast was the norm. Showers were hot. Seemed like a very busy and friendly place to stay.

• 8th Apr 2014

The hostel was spacious, the room was nice and ensuite. I love to hear people brushing their teeth at 8am. The shower wasn't the best as you had to wait awhile for hot water which is fair enough. I understand that it sometimes takes awhile for hot water to come through the taps. The bathroom floor didn't seem very clean as there was tons of hair in the drain and nowhere to put my bath stuff except on the floor. The toilet area was also dusty. Other then that I thought the hostel was good.

• 7th Apr 2014

Paddy's Palace Hostel Derry

Derry, Northern Ireland

The hostel was clean and friendly. I really did hate using the showers though. The shower would go from scolding hot to cold. I told the staff and they said it waws normal. The hostel was in a good location. Fast interent and the standard free breakfast. The fridges needed to be clean out as i throw out some food with mold on it and chicken that was 2 weeks old and making the fridge smell.

• 22nd Jan 2014

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I had no issues with this hostel. After looking at the reviews I was leery about staying here. It was the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen. With a large hostel is was quiet at night as well. The shower thing would suck when the hostel is completely full. Great location!

• 20th Jan 2014

London Eye Hostel

The hostels seemed nice. I really didn't spend much time in it a total of 5 hours. Front desk was nice enough to put me on a bottom bunk when I asked. Also the beds are tiny in height. I couldn't even come close to sitting up in the bed. That was the only bad thing.

• 11th Nov 2013

Blue Skies Hostel

The hostel is situated above a pub so I wasn't expecting it to be he greatest place. Plus the price was low. The staff were super nice. The room I stayed in was completely messy. There were no bed sheets on my bed. But first the staff had to find out which bed was mine since all of them seemed occupied. There were popcorn kernels on my bed plus flyers. Staff had to find sheets for me. The hostel didn't seem very clean as in the bathroom there where dirty towels lying around and dirty cups.

• 10th Jun 2013

Smart Sea View Brighton

Brighton, England

The place seemed really nice compared to most hostels. The location is out of the way from Brighton but a bus ride can easily fix that. The clerk gave me a top bunk (3 bed bunk) when there was only two other people in the room (out of 15) so I had no problem switching to a bottom bunk. Breaky was like all the others cereal and toast.

• 10th May 2013

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

I liked the place. Staff were friendly and tried to help you. The location was good. It's close to the tube and just a short walk away from London bridge. Breaky was the norm. Showers kinda sucked. There's only one shower per level and only two toilets as well. You can end up waiting awhile if you don't want to explore the other levels.

• 7th May 2013