• Norway, Female, 18-24
The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
6.0
12th Apr 2014

I spent one night before an earli flight. My roomate was snoring so I couldn't sleep so thankfully the staff was friendly and let me change room at 4am. I woke up to ants on the floor....... Not a pleasant experience. Ps: you have to put bedsheets on yourself and carry back to reception after use. Charging blood prices for the wifi

• Norway, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2013

The best hostel I have been to; a wonderful atmosphere in the lounge, a charming "backgarden", and luxurious bathroom (I wouldn't imagine any hostel with so nice bathrooms!!). The staff is so friendly and helpful, and there is one of the best italian restaurants (their pizza is too good for words) not far from the hostel.

Thank you for such a nice review Mette, we really enjoyed having you stay too! Make sure you come back when its a bit warmer and you can sit in the Park Belleville with your Pizza while enjoying a great view of Paris ;)

• Norway,