Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Lounge Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

Nice place, really only complaint is that would be nice to have lock boxes in the rooms. No wifi in the rooms either but that no big deal. Guy who worked the front was really nice

Tavern 47

Shangri-la, China

Nice place, wish they didn't close down the common area at night, otherwise no complaints. Even better if you get lucky and get one of the large beds in the dorms.

Hello! I'm jun... we don't close common room at night ^^ if guest want to stay common room over at midnight we just want to keep a quiet talk and no make a noisy because sometime guest drinking and loudly so some guest complaint for us. Thank you for your comment ^^

Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

I was going to stay here 3 days and stayed a week! The place is so well thought out that it leaves nothing to be desired. Nice rooms, lots of chillout space, pool, good music, cheap drinks. They even have art on the walls. I liked that the downstairs has a good social/drinking environment but you can also go upstairs and chill in a hammock in peace and quite. Really cant think of anything I would have changed about it. One of the best hostels Ive stayed in.