Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice garden! Beds are quite close to each other. could get really hot inside the room with just fans! I got black face from the owner as I didn't book the tours from them. but for 100baht per night, I still recommend this place to others!

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

We are sorry to hear that you felt you got black face from our staff. I just want to explain to you that we treat all our customers are the same way even who did not book the tours from us. Here I just want to let you know that if you book the tour from us which you can leave your bag at our storage.However.if you book from the agency which we are sorry we cannot responsible for your bag.Thank you for your understanding.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

I had a very plesant stay at Mojzo Inn! Staff are very helpful and friendly; location is excellent; breakfast at roof top is a bonus; must try banana pancake; very good value for money oversall, highly recommended!!

• 22nd Dec 2012

Backpacking Club Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Excellent location; good air-conditioning and shower, couldn't ask for more with this price; good value for money!!

• 21st Dec 2012

Hidatakayama Guesthouse Tomaru

Hida Takayama, Japan

the owner were really friendly. We encounter some problems during our stay and they got in to help us straight away, fantastic, thank you so much!

• 10th May 2012

Ryokan Shibaya

Kanazawa, Japan

Excellent stay! Clean rooms, friendly staff, nice onsen, good location, and we even got to stay in a 6 persons room even we only paid for 3, what a fantastic stay!

• 8th May 2012

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Room is a bit small, we hardly find a place to open our luggages. Wifi is weak in 3rd floor. Should have notice us if we have to pay for the shower!

• 4th May 2012