Reviews: OskarGonzalez

Location: Spain, Age: 32

Campus and Opera

Bologna, Italy

Helpful staff. Very well located but also noisy because a bar downstairs. The entrance is a bit creepy and the building was being renovated.

The entrambe now is renovated. The bar is a little noisy on weekend but gives more security because the entrambe and the building is always watched out.

Youthhostel Montreux

Montreux, Switzerland

Nice place to stay close to the Lac Leman. The only thing to take into account is that it is far away from the city centre. Nevertheless you get a transport ticket to use the bus once you are there.

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Most Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel kind of merged with H20 hostel so you have to do the check-in there. Anyway we got the room in a different building around 50 m away from the building where the reception was.

Apartment Kristic Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Nice house to stay if your planning to visit Pltvice lakes. The owner was very welcoming.

Old Sailor Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good place to stay if your on a road trip with a group of friends. If your travelling on public transport it is far away from the city centre.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place to stay in Mostar. Majda was very helpful and the house was very cosy.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We had a great Saturday night with Unkas and other travellers. Good place to stay and perfectly located Tip: We were advised to leave the car in a parking close to the hostel but it was extremely expensive!

Black Sheep Hostel

Cologne, Germany

It is a good hostel with friendly staff but for that price you would expect a 5* hostel.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Very nice hostel, helpful staff and great atmosphere (happy hour and free dinner!) Furthermore is cheap for Danish standards.

Hotel Payal

New Delhi, India

I guess that it was our first contact with Delhi and it didn't help. Furthermore the staff directed us to a "government office" in order to get a city map (because mysteriously, they had run out of them). Then it happened to be a tourism agency...

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was really nice when I visited it a few years ago, but sadly it has gone downhill. This time the bathrooms were dirty and the repairs in the building were quite annoying.

Albergue los Pascuales

Toledo, Spain

Perfect place to stay in Toledo

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

Great hostel. Unfortunately I was in November and there were not too many people, but the place is really nice

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Great place to stay in NY, especially if you want to meet people.

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

This is a perfect place to stay in Philadelphia. Staff is friendly and they organize a lot of activities.

Good place to stay in Boston. The staff was very friendly and they organized activities. Rather expensive comparing with European hostels, but difficult to find something cheaper in the city. On the drawbacks my room was noisy (I could hear each one of the steps of the people over us.).

Dresden, Germany

The Court Hostel

Definitively is not a good hostel. I'd only recommend if you need a "cheap" accomodation in a good place and you aren't concerned about some bugs in your bed. I'll ever go again

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Very original place to stay. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. The ecobreakfast is great! I strongly recommend this place

Atmo Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

One of the best hostels I have enjoyed. Near SP's main street. Staff was very kind and they offered us an unforgettable russian dinner.

TNT Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

The place is quite difficult to find (some indication in the door would be helpful) but then we felt like in home, very cosy place and very close to the red square.

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

The location is great, the staff helped us a lot and the pick up from the train station was included. Definitely a good place to stay!

It was a good place to stay, the building was incredible and the staff very helpful

Hotel Sonne Fuessen

Fussen, Germany

Nice place, but it isn´t a backpackers hostel. If you want to spend some money it´s a good place to stay in.

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

One of my favourite hostels. It is very different from the others, is like being in your own house. You can eat next to the river. If I returned to Cesy Krumlov I would stay here.

It is a good place to stay if you like party in your hostel because the bar is like a disco.

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon

Budapest, Hungary

Very homey hostel, the only problem is that yo cannot do almost anithing after 9 pm. not even use the kitchen.

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best location in Krakow, good kitchen, nice staff...

Villa Sart

Gdansk, Poland

It is a good hostel if you are looking for a quiet place for some days, but if what you want is a place to sleep while you are visiting Gdansk it is pretty far from the city centre (you need to take the train)

It`s a very good place to sleep, very well located. But it`s a hotel so if you are finding a hostel ...

Ups! I made a mistake and i though i was rating another hostel. Actually, it is a great hostel, one of the best we visited in Ireland specially because its beautiful location.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's a good hostel, bery pretty in the best part of Madrid, but unfortunatlely we had 2 noisy new zeland guys in our bedroom and we couldn't sleep too much. I had heard it was the best hostel in Madrid, but i think it's a bit overstimated