MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

Avarage Hostel, once a day it could have been the most amazing in Madrid, now a days is not the soo cool anymore. Great Location in the heart of Madrid in a really safe place. Good Breakfast with juice with a fair price. Good Staff. Great Lockers. A sufficent number of Showers/Toilets, but they are not that clean, but not that dirty. (avarage). BEDS are old, louds and weaks, they should get new ones. A room with only 4 beds, and not bunk beds, for a reasonable price. I do recommend this Hostel.

Thank you for recommandations. This spring we will make some renewal. Hopefully we will be cool again!

YHA London St Pauls

Good location, Avarage Staff, Good Beds, Good Shower. Cons: Lack of amosphere, Small Common Room for the size of the Hostel, during the night can be hard to find a place to sit and use the internet(EXPENSIVE-Internet). Not cheap hostel that you'll have to pay for ev'hing (Paid Internet, Paid Towel, Paid Breakfast, Paid energy plug adapter, Paid Lock-pad). NO KITCHEN. You may find better Hostels, but this isn't a bad Hostel. It's regular.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. We try to keep our bed prices to a minimum by leaving all the extras like internet, breakfast or towels as an option for guests who would like to purchase them. Our building layout does not allow the possibility to have a self catering kitchen for the moment. Thank you for all your feedback, it is very valuable to us. YHA St. Paul's Duty Manager

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

NICE EXPERIENCE: NEW Hostel: very clean, great and very helpful staff (Marcin and Agatha).A short distance to the Old Town and the Downtown. Good Facilities, and a perfect breakfast for a fair price!!The cons: there isn't 24HRS desk-front (reception), so if you need to arrive really late you won't be able even if you notify them early, and how there isn't someone there 24hrs i didn't feel really safe, if the hostel is almost empty can be strange/dangerous just 2 or 3 people sharing the apartment

Thank you for your opinion. It is true that there is no 24h reception, but check-in is possible anytime, we just need to know about late or early arrival in advance. We inform about it on our website, on our FB page and guests receive an e-mail with such information when they book on-line, e.g. via hostelworld. We are sorry you felt unsafe, however we must underline that we always take steps to make the guests feel as much comfortable and safe as possible.

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

AVOID THIS PLACE!! I notified them that I'd do a late check-in, They confirm it, and when I arrived there wasn't a bed, They allocate someonelse in the room I had to wait in the couch until the 12:00pm (next day). I was stolen there, and the staff didn't do anything to assist me, They just said "This happens often here, try to find your belongings by your own". The showers are dirty. The atmosph. is terrible, there aren't backpackers, only Russians who live there and keep staring u. BRKFST=SUGAR

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding, because you arrived the next day in the morning, so we did not expect you. We check in from noon. We are sorry you were stolen. We help guests when such things happen. We assume, that the staff did not understand you. We carefully watch the cleanness of showers and wash them twice a day. We offer breakfast from 8:00 till 11:00. It includes cereal, milk, yogurts, toasts, jam, butter, cheese, and coffee or tea.

Sao Paulo Global Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice Hostel, Nice location, Clean, Helpfull staff. Standard!

Pushkin Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Terrible.. STAY AWAY! There wan't nobody in the hostel twice so i had to wait in the street for the staff! I couldn't find it easyly too, because their informations are not complete, i had to ask for people in the street to help me to find the hostel, to call to the staff to assist me to get in, and it was terrible, nice localization in moscow, but if there is no one to welcome you.what to do?The hostel is pretty small,the wi-fi does not work very ..i had to use the mc donald's wi-fi!STAY AWAY!!

Soviet Home Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Avarage Hostel, nice localization in the city's heart but it's in the 4th floor and there are no stairs, so for travelers with heavy bags, it is terrible, there is no breakfast, the staff is almost useless. The best part: they have CATS..the cats use the guests beds all the time, and they can get in the room in the night and jump in your BED..while you are SLEEPING!! This happened to me..and i woke up! Funny?I don't think so, if you think that it is funny, this will be only funny in this hostel.

Fenomen Hostel

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine

Nice Hostel, may be the only one in the city, it's not so easy to find it at the first time, but it has a nice localization, a friendly staff, and it's very clean. I definitely would stay there again, the rooms are larges.. the beds are new and confortable. My stay in Ivano-Frankivsk was very nice thanks to this hostel.

Apple Hostel Italy

St Petersburg, Russia

NICE HOSTEL: NICE STAFF.. NICE SHOWER.. NICE DECORATION! VERY CLEAN.. GOOD LOCATION.. WELL I ENJOYED. PT-BR: Brasileiros são bem vindos, organizado, bem localizado, bela decoração, e equipe prestativa.