Hostal Casa Victoria

Cartagena, Colombia

The place was extremely clean and comfortable, and "luxurious" compared to our other accommodations throughout Colombia. However, 2 problems: 1) My credit card was way overcharged, and I am now trying to dispute the charge; so make sure to monitor your credit card statement if you use it during payment. 2) On Fri night, there was a DJ playing on the hotel roof deck until 2AM; we had come back to the hotel from the bars early to sleep, and couldn't do so.

Lleras Park Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

This place was great. It was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and you don't have to worry about taking cabs to/from your night out, as the hostel is right smack in the middle of the party district. Just a tip though, music from the surrounding bars/clubs is blasting until about 3 or 4am, every day of the week, so if you want to sleep, bring ear plugs!

El Solar Hostel

Villa de Leyva, Colombia

The staff was fantastic, and the place was clean, comfortable, and really beautiful. There was a problem with our reservation when we arrived the first night, and the staff made an effort to call every hotel in the surrounding vicinity to find us another place to stay. They did, and then we came back to El Solar for our second night and really enjoyed it. The owner is very loving and caring and made wonderful breakfast. Thank you for a great stay!

La Ni´┐Ża

Bogota, Colombia

Staff were very friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good! Traveling as a couple, we made some friends there; but if you want a bit of a more upbeat place with a bigger social scene, stay at La Pinta down the street. From La Nina, it's about a 20 minute public bus ride to the Old Town.

Chillout Cengo

Istanbul, Turkey

This place was really fun and really chill. The people were really friendly. I loved that there was a living room with couches where everyone hung out. Great for making new friends.

Falcon Cave Suites

Goreme, Turkey

The place was very clean, and the bathroom looked like it was fit for a king, what that giant jacuzzi :-) It was very quiet there - a good place to sleep in! And the Turkish breakfast was phenomenal. Not the type of place to go if you want to party, but definitely great for a few days to relax.

Our room was very small, but it was clean and provided all the necessary amenities. The door to the hotel was always open though with no security, so the only lock to get through is the door through our room. The hotel is pretty far uptown; however, it's 2 steps from the subway, which is extremely convenient. Overall, great stay, I would go back.

Hotel Baron

Washington DC, USA

Our room was very clean and very comfortable, quiet, and we had an enjoyable stay!

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

The hostel was very clean and comfortable. But it had a bit of a "corporate" feel to it. I've stayed in hostels in Europe where you walk in and immediately feel like you're part of a family. This wasn't the case here. But I liked that there was a bar and pool table and a common area to hang out and meet people. I didn't like is that the bunk beds didn't have a ladder to climb to the top bed, which made getting up there very awkward and uncomfortable.

Loved this place! The staff were great, the place was very clean and comfortable and had personality. Although a bit of a walk from town, it was in the woods and you really got that cabin feel. People were very friendly and breakfast was included. I would love to come back here!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Wow I LOVE this place!! It's great fun, clean, the people are friendly and down-to-earth, and it has that welcoming, small-hostel feel that makes you feel good there! The staff are extremely helpful. Probably the funnest hostel I've stayed at in all my travels. Free breakfasts and dinners, clean bathrooms and dorms, storage lockers, and something fun going on every night. I would definitely come back here!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was very clean and had all the necessary ameneties. I made lots of friends here and had a great time, especially during the pub crawl! However, I found the place to be extremely "corporate." I've stayed in many hostels that were very down-to-earth, had personality, and you felt like a family when you were there. But St Christophers is definitely not like that - it's very big, and I'd say the vibe isn't the most welcoming.

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The place was very clean and definitely had personality. The staff were extremely nice and very helpful. But due to the layout of the hostel, there wasn't really a common area to hang out so people were usually just coming and going. There was a nice deck in the back but for some reason people rarely hung out there. But it's a very pretty place and view, right on the river.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Love this place! The staff are really friendly and extremely helpful about things to do in the area. Best of all it is clean and well-maintained, I would definitely come back here again. Only downside is it's a little bit far from the center, but would still not affect my decision!