Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 25

Bella Paulista Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
22nd Jul 2013

Very Good Hostel! The Staff was excellent!! We had a great time there, and will be getting back on our next visit to São Paulo.

Hostel Suites Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
18th Jul 2012

Nice hostel! Staff working at night is great, all of them are very kind and considerate. During the day the staff was not so kind, I had trouble getting the deposit made when I handed the room key - the team during the day (Bél) not returned my money. Anyway, the hostel is well located, has a welcoming atmosphere! The water in the shower takes a long time to warm up in some bathrooms.Thanks for all guys (Luis, Gabriel and other nocturne front desk ppl from USA)!

St Christopher's Inn Bath, Bath, England
7.4
26th Jan 2012

Nice hostel, I didn't spent too much time in there, but was a nice staying.

8.0
22nd Jan 2012

Very good location! Shuttle to airport just a few steps from the main door. Main bus station is near too. Good breakfast, good staying. Unfortunatly I didn't got some good room-mates, but that is not hostel's fault! Definitely liked! Good shower too!

Lagan Backpackers, Belfast, Northern Ireland
6.0
20th Jan 2012

Nice tours at the desk. People on the hostel says: "hah, are you kiding? it is just 20min walking to the city center", just, but if you can avoid gheto and have friends with your it is ok. But, nice hostel. Really great breakfast!!

Well actually it is 20 minutes walk to the City hall. That is the center point of the city centre. There is no Gheto in belfast so nothying to worry about. I have to admit for someone that says nice hostel. Really great breakfast. And then leave me 60%??? When people are not used to better i guess they might not know how good we are.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
16th Jan 2012

Great location! Breakfast is 1,8 pounds. Nice staying!! If I go to scotland again, I will stay in this hostel again for sure.

Safestay York, York, England
7.4
13th Jan 2012

York is very small, so the location of the hostel did not influence much. The bathrooms are horrible, they are a plastic box, and when you go take a shower the floor will get very wet. The staff is very colddo not expect for fun. The Internet is slow. The hostel is beautiful, indeed. My staying here was very good, I am not talking just for the bad things, but for the things that will probbably affect some ppl travel. As every hostel, have some bad and good things. I recommend.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
7.7
10th Jan 2012

Well, I was in a private room. The bathroom is very good, clean and with a hot shower. The room did not have any kind of safe, only almost falling a closet, but as a private room was not worried about security, even by the hostel has security after at 11 pm. The front desk staff was very helpful, explained how to to go to places where I wanted, and are attentive. The only bad thing I found was the internet. Only using the main hall, and every time faulty signal.

Ah, yes you too. We had problems with the bloomin BT line at that time you were staying. But thanks for tour comments and check us out on facebook for offers and discounts.

St Christopher's Village, London, England