Reviews: arihoney

Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 33

Ostello Salento, Alezio, Italy
5th Jul 2016

We had a really nice time at Ostello Sale to. Quentino and family are very friendly and helpful with any request. We would definitely go back!

Hikka Train Hostel @ Surf Beach, Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
1st Dec 2015

Being a proper house you really feel at home. The ladies managing the place are nice, however they don't speak very good english so communication is not the easiest, but to tell the truth I wasn't too bothered about it. Negative point: I asked for a female dorm but eventually it didn't turn out to be the case. The ladies can cook for dinner a tasty platter for a very cheap price, it was definitely worth it.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
Jammin Hostel Rimini, Rimini, Italy
18th Apr 2015

I stayed at the hostel only for one night but it was pleasant. The road where it's located is very quiet and I slept really well. The guys at the reception where really really nice. It was raining like crazy and they just offered me a bus ticket to get to the town center and an umbrella. I really appreciated it.

Colors, Rome, Italy
8.0
21st Jun 2014

The hostel is really nice and in a fantastic area. Really good value for money! Drawbacks that I can mention: - there is no lift, and my room was on the third floor - there is only 1 key for the whole dorm, which is not practical at all. It was quite annoying on Sunday as I got back at 3am and the guys in the dorm locked me out. So I had to go to the reception and take the service key, go upstairs, unlock the door, get back downstairs, give the keys back and back up. With no lift. Tiring!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
5.7
31st May 2014

No value for money at all. This place was too expensive and besides the excellent location it was pretty disappointing. Breakfast was rubbish and it was included in price by default (I'd have preferred not paying for it and have a proper meal somewhere else) plus the kitchen closes at 10 so even if you wanted to cook your own stuff for breakfast, the staff would kick you out (so what's the point of having a kitchen?). Our bedroom was on the 4th floor with no lift and the WC wouldn't flush down

Sophie's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
7.7
11th Apr 2014

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

Istiklal Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Oct 2013

I would highly recommend this hostel to all my friends travelling to Istanbul. The location is central and the staff is extremely nice. The owner has also taken me to the pharmacy to translate what I needed. The rooftop terrace is really cute as well and the rooms are cozy.

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites, Budapest, Hungary
25th Jan 2013

The hostel is clean, the location is great and the staff EXTREMELY nice! Only remark: shame breakfast is not included :(

Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
9th Sep 2011

Excellent location, wonderful hostel and great people