Reviews: arihoney

Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Colors

Rome, Italy

The hostel is really nice and in a fantastic area. Really good value for money! Drawbacks that I can mention: - there is no lift, and my room was on the third floor - there is only 1 key for the whole dorm, which is not practical at all. It was quite annoying on Sunday as I got back at 3am and the guys in the dorm locked me out. So I had to go to the reception and take the service key, go upstairs, unlock the door, get back downstairs, give the keys back and back up. With no lift. Tiring!

• 21st Jun 2014

Astor Hyde Park

No value for money at all. This place was too expensive and besides the excellent location it was pretty disappointing. Breakfast was rubbish and it was included in price by default (I'd have preferred not paying for it and have a proper meal somewhere else) plus the kitchen closes at 10 so even if you wanted to cook your own stuff for breakfast, the staff would kick you out (so what's the point of having a kitchen?). Our bedroom was on the 4th floor with no lift and the WC wouldn't flush down

• 31st May 2014

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

The Hostel is very nice, well located and extremely clean. It's just a shame that it lacks of a big common area to get to know other people (there is just one for breakfast and no more than 10 ppl per time are not allowed). As concerns cleanliness it's fantastic, and the breakfast food is great!!

• 11th Apr 2014

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I would highly recommend this hostel to all my friends travelling to Istanbul. The location is central and the staff is extremely nice. The owner has also taken me to the pharmacy to translate what I needed. The rooftop terrace is really cute as well and the rooms are cozy.

• 19th Oct 2013

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is clean, the location is great and the staff EXTREMELY nice! Only remark: shame breakfast is not included :(

• 25th Jan 2013

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent location, wonderful hostel and great people