Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 23

St Christopher's Camden, London, England
16th Jan 2014

The location was amazing and the food was great. The hostel is a typical St. Christopher's hostel with a bar/restaurant attached to it. Unfortunately the "chill-out room" in this location was really dull (so everyone went to the bar instead). The facilities could have been better. The door leading to the shower would not lock and the shower door itself wouldn't close. Also, the rooms were kept extremely hot. However, overall the hostel was great and I would go there again if I return to London.

Hi, Thanks for the feedback, we are going to be jazzing up the chill out room very soon, and I will look into the lock on the shower door, as this is below standard for us.

Hotel Postiljon, Antwerp, Belgium
9th Mar 2013

Excellent staff and location. The hotel is literally next to the cathedral which is incredibly convenient. My only complaint is that because of the hotel's proximity to bars and cafés it is nearly impossible to get to sleep before 3:00 am because of the noise. While this was very frustrating, I would still recommend the hotel based on the great staff and location. If I return to this hotel on another weekend I will make sure that I stay out until at least 3:00 am.

4th Jul 2012

Compared to the St. Christopher's hostels in Amsterdam and Bath this hostel was nothing special. My main problem with the hostel was that the rooms were very hot at night. However, the location was great and overall I had a good experience.

St Christopher's Inn Bath, Bath, England
2nd Nov 2011

The hostel was perfect for my trip to Bath. I had a lot of fun meeting people in the "chill out room" and the bar (which has discounts for people staying at the hostel). Every Wednesday there is an open mic night, and I was surprised by the talent of some of the performers. I was especially impressed by the central location of the hostel which made it extremely easy to access various attractions in the city. Overall it is a great hostel that will surely make your stay in Bath rewarding.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
20th Jun 2011

Overall the hostel was great. However, the main reason I was impressed was because the location could not have been better. The hostel is a quick walk from the central train station, Dam Square, and the Red Light District is only a few streets away. Some reviews complain about the noise of the bar which is part of the hostel, however it closes at 1:00am so it is very easy to sleep as long as you don't try to go to bed too early in the evening. Again, overall a great hostel :)