Location Ireland, Gender Male, Age 28

13th Feb 2013

St. Vincent's Guesthouse, New Orleans, USA
4.3
4th Feb 2013

Firstly I didn't enjoy staying here as it's not actually a hostel so it was impossible to meet fellow travellers which is part of the whole experience of staying in hostels so we were pretty bored staying here. Secondly it wasn't very clean. We were staying in like a 24 bed dorm with 2 bathrooms and the showers were terrible, steel shower heads that were filthy. My buddy actually got really sick while staying here. Also no laundry room for guests and can't cook in the kitchen as no pots or pans!

1st Feb 2013

Awesome place. If you stay in Tampa, you have to stay here!... We had never heard of Ybor before but the owner recommended we check it out as it's not that far from the hostel, so glad we did. Sort of a New Orleans vibe there, had a great night! Then when we got back to the hostel the owner gave me and my buddy guitars and we played a few songs. Would of loved to have been able to stay longer!

31st Jan 2013

I thought I had just booked a hostel but it turned out to be a really good hotel room. The room was en suite, had a huge TV, a microwave, a fridge, an iron and ironing board and a coffee and tea making machine.The room was spotlessly clean and the Lady at the front desk was really friendly, like really down to earth and super nice. It was a twin room that myself and my buddy shared for $25 each a night, I have never got such good value for money! Also a great location just off I-Drive.