MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe, Frankfurt, Germany
30th Jun 2015

The hostel was more like a hotel. It was the perfect place for my one night stop over in Frankfurt. The room was very clean, had towels!, nice linens and a kind roommate. It was easy to get to and I really appreciated the email with directions to the property.

Dear guest, thank you for your positive feedback. Our housekeeping staff is always doing it's best to meet our high standards of cleanliness. Your Hotel Meininger Convention Center

HI-Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, Canada
8.0
12th Aug 2013

It would be great if they had individual reading lights for each bunk.

Astor Victoria, London, England
28th Mar 2013

It was easy to get to and great value.

Africa's Zoo Lodge Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
6.0
18th Feb 2013

The dorm was better than the double room! This was a first for me. I men working there we're lovely but it was a bit more like a shared house than a dorm. They made me feel at home and I enjoyed the garden. It would be nicer if they got a code for the front door. It was a bit unsettling to wait on the busy street for some one open the gate.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Zebra Crossing, Cape Town, South Africa
8.0
15th Feb 2013

The only weakness was that there were no safes or lockers in the dorm. I enjoyed the variety of people I met there, location and that it a relaxing and quiet at 1230am type of place.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Ashanti Lodge Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa
7.7
12th Feb 2013

Great beds. Good people. The location was great to relax but still have access to the city life. It was unfortunate that people would smoke and drink and rant late night on the balcony out side two of the dorm rooms. It would have been amazing if they were restricted to the bar area.

Hello Mary Thanks so much for your review and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the people and the beds..... the latter being really important:-) In terms of our liquor licence we have to close the bar at midnight so unfortunately guests cannot hang out there late at night. We always tell guests to report any disturbances to Bruno (our night manager) and he can move people on if they are making a noise. I apologise for any disturbance caused and hope it will not deter you from visiting us again soon! Regards Lisa

Rivendell Guest House, Windhoek, Namibia
25th Jan 2013

• USA,
360 Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7.3
10th Jun 2011

It was expensive and it would have been nice to have breakfast.