Old City Philly House, Philadelphia, USA
6.6
22nd Oct 2015

I didn't like the mixed rooms, I know the hostel is small and they can't afford to have single gender rooms but I didn't like that about my stay. There is also a lack of ventilation in the rooms and definitely in the restrooms.

Mexico City Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
14th Sep 2015

Great location! The tours were great as well, great tour guides and very knowledgeable of the city.

HI Los Angeles - South Bay, Los Angeles, USA
4th Jul 2015

Very friendly staff....amazing location overseeing the ocean. The food was great due to the holiday - breakfast options are good.

We appreciate your positive review. We hope you visit us again!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Cabo Inn, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
28th Feb 2015

The location is very accessible and walking distance from the marina, beach, and bars/restaurants. The feel is very colorful and beachie. The staff were really helpful and friendly...gracias! I would recommend this place and stay again when I return to Cabo!

HI Portland - Northwest, Portland, USA
27th Nov 2014

I don't like the beds, they are too squeeqy and the mattress was super uncomfortable. Same with the pillow, it super flat and uncomfortable. The free use of the locker was great. The bathrooms kinda sucked, one of the show got clogged during my stay and didn't like the lack of ventilation in the bathrooms.

City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
29th Jul 2014

The location of this hostel is amazing! Belltown is so nice and walking distance to everything! The rooms are a bit too dark and don't have too much lighting. The bed I slept on was so comfortable...I really enjoyed it. I would've like for all the bathrooms to have both the shower and the toilet but only one did on the floor I stayed in. Making food at the hostel was super easy and I really enjoyed the patio area. The wifi worked great all 5 days I was there. I would recommend this hostel.

19th Apr 2014

Great location. Love the pick up ride from the Greyhound station to the hostel. Liked the wash and dry in the hostel as well.

HI Sacramento, Sacramento, USA
10th Feb 2013

The location was great. Easy to walk everywhere. The atmosphere was really quiet, which was nice because I don't like noisy hostels but then again I might have gotten lucky. I was in a room of 10 and I was the only one there the first night. Which was awesome. There was no hot water in the womens shower both days. I showered in the mens shower one of the days but since there was almost no one there it wasn't an issue.

Rock N Bowl Hostel, Bristol, England
6.7
30th Sep 2011

The location is great, walking distance to everything. There's really cool street art all around so that was fun to look at. It was confusing getting there because there is a bowling alley within the building, as well as a vintage shop which was weird and confusing. What really bothered me about the hostel was the fact that a drunk guy came into the room I was staying in with 10 other girls at 4am and he peed all over the floor. It smelled so bad and therefore my security rating is low.

This was a very disappointing event and we have refunded everyone who stayed in your room that night (please check your bank records). Glad you enjoyed the street art and hope to see you again.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
7.0
22nd Aug 2011

The beds have a curtain to cover yourself as you sleep so that is good. There is very limited space for luggage. The showers are in the basement so it is scary to go all the way down there when it is empty and feel safe showering. It also smelled like paint in most of the hostel which was annoying.

Santa Barbara Hostel, Miami, USA
6.3
17th Aug 2011

the owner looks scary & unwelcoming. The location could not be better, its down the street from miami beach and everything is walking distance compared to the price you are paying. All the rooms have AC so that is great but the rooms have very limited space.