Great location. Love the pick up ride from the Greyhound station to the hostel. Liked the wash and dry in the hostel as well.

HI - Sacramento

Sacramento, USA

The location was great. Easy to walk everywhere. The atmosphere was really quiet, which was nice because I don't like noisy hostels but then again I might have gotten lucky. I was in a room of 10 and I was the only one there the first night. Which was awesome. There was no hot water in the womens shower both days. I showered in the mens shower one of the days but since there was almost no one there it wasn't an issue.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The location is great, walking distance to everything. There's really cool street art all around so that was fun to look at. It was confusing getting there because there is a bowling alley within the building, as well as a vintage shop which was weird and confusing. What really bothered me about the hostel was the fact that a drunk guy came into the room I was staying in with 10 other girls at 4am and he peed all over the floor. It smelled so bad and therefore my security rating is low.

This was a very disappointing event and we have refunded everyone who stayed in your room that night (please check your bank records). Glad you enjoyed the street art and hope to see you again.

Smart Russell Square

The beds have a curtain to cover yourself as you sleep so that is good. There is very limited space for luggage. The showers are in the basement so it is scary to go all the way down there when it is empty and feel safe showering. It also smelled like paint in most of the hostel which was annoying.

the owner looks scary & unwelcoming. The location could not be better, its down the street from miami beach and everything is walking distance compared to the price you are paying. All the rooms have AC so that is great but the rooms have very limited space.