Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Really pleasant hostel, chilled atmosphere and the staff are very friendly. Close to the sky train network, which helped massively with getting to and from the airport. Very modern, clean and nice chill out lounge downstairs. Stayed here twice during my time in South East Asia and would not recommend anywhere else in Bangkok.

• 14th Jul 2014

Thanks a million for a perfect score and really nice review. We are so proud to know that you had a great experience in our hostel. It's our pleasure to serve you. Hope to have you with us on your next visit to Bangkok. Wiracha S. (Fai) Hostel Manager

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Really liked this hostel! Big, very popular, easy to meet people and the food was great and good value for money. Breakfast was really good and the overall atmosphere in the hostel was fantastic. Hoi An was already a great place to be, so this was just an added bonus!

• 25th Jun 2014

Probably one of the best hostels I stayed in, during my time in South East Asia! Fantastic atmosphere, always buzzing, lovely staff, lots of events and activities. Made plenty of friends and would highly recommend doing their Halong Bay castaway tour!!!

• 19th Jun 2014